Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
What about the one at Raffles- Doc Chengs? We went there and it is certainly first class! I felt like I should have been someone famous! I'm sure others will have recommendations as well.
Thanks Fiona - I'd read about Doc Chengs somewhere else actually. I've even got a link for it saved in my favourites ;)
I've read a lot about a Satay House, or somewhere that you have to go and try the satay, but, by the sound of it, things have changed and this place has now gone or moved elsewhere? Can someone please confirm - I love satay! :)
yes- satay club to all intents and purposes is no more. You will find a sanatised version of it on Clarke Quay. This is just an area in amongst the other restaurants. Food was still good but it just wasn't the same. It used to take up a street and there were several stalls. Very busy. :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.