Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi :wave:

I was sure I remembered shirley h making a comment about them, a quick search brings up a favourable mention of them HERE
Have you had a look at their website? http://www.solariskassiopi.com/

The weather in September is very nice, still hot during the day but slightly cooler at night so makes it more comfortable to out in the evening.

We were in Kassiopi in 2007 and had a quick look in on the Solaris as we passed it one day and I remember thinking that it looked nice and I wouldn't mind staying there for a holiday, haven't got back to Kassiopi as yet but would certainly recommend going.

Graham
Thanks for the help Wizard and graham. much appreciated.
I was there in september last year and the day we arrived the driver of the coach told us it had been 50 Celsius that day and it didnt drop below 35 for the whole 2 weeks,lowest temperature at night was 20 celsius but more often than not it was 25+ most nights..........hire a fan is my advice and dont pay the apartments price of around 70 euro for 2 weeks air con switch on
I would highly recommend Corfu and particularly Kassiopi. As Graham said I mentioned the Solaris in a previous post but we didn't stay there. We've never stayed in Corfu in September but had lovely weather in Zante one September. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the weather in Corfu at that time of year.
Hi,

We've been to Corfu many times in September and only once had poor weather, it's normally very hot during the day but the temperature drops quite a bit in the evening, you will need a cardigan or jacket.

Have a great time, I'm sure you will.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.