Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Well off tomorrow! :wave: Every forecast says something different, sun, rain, rain, sun? I will just pack my brolly, cardigan, and bikini just in case.
Bye everyone :sun2
Just booked last minute for the 27th MAY nissi beach.Will we need aircon or not for the evenings?
Off to Ayia Napa in few days and wondered what the weather is ususally like? I have checked bbc weather and its not lloking for the next few days! Has anyone recently been there? How hot was it?
Currently there are some strong winds around, the temperature is around 23'C, weather for Paralimni (20mins drive from Ayia Napa) is showing sun/rain 25'C today, sun/cloud 23'C tomorrow.... Its the same sort of forecasts we were seeing before we went at the beginning of April and I'm still peeling !

there is rain, cloud and wind about this early in the year but you have to take your UK head off and put on the Cypriot one.... When we see a forecast that says some sun with possible showers later, what we see is, cold, wet, dark, damp and dismal days and once it starts raining its going to pour down for a month.... where in Cyprus its says possible rain which might be some clouds appear at 11am with 5 blokes running after them with a bucket as the scan across the island...and by 1 in the afternoon the sun is out and blistering your skin at about 25 degrees...!
:cheers
The 14 day forecast looks great!(sun sun sun) Can anyone out there confirm the 80 degrees in the shade rumour?
Been 30C+ every day since Monday. Beautiful. Don't need a cardy for the evenings. Bright blue skies, no clouds. Last week, it was a tad chilly in the evenings and extra-blustery during the day. But no rain.

Just the GBP/EUR exchange rate that's depressing! Seriously, if you take the EUR price and look at the corresponding CYP price, it is reasonable. But with current GBP exchange, it's crippling.

Marion
Just noticed a thundery day on the horizon for wednesday 20th may. :( :( That's our first days holiday.

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Famagusta-CYXX0001

Hope it changes by then.
hi just wondering about the weather will be like in feb . have weeks holiday
booked but how cold can it get was wondering what clothes to take. keith :)
I'd take some warm jumpers and a coat !
cheers thanks a lot for that will it be that cold that i need a coat di not think cyprus would be that bad at that time of year thanks anyway
keith.
Temp day time for Cyprus in Feb is between 5 and 15°C rougly and wet weather can be expected on 5-10 days of the month roughly... obviously no one can say exactly whats going to happen...
Cy,
Are the thundery showers still forcast for wed and thurs, should I pack a brolly?
Wed and thursday is showing normal cloudy and sun... not thundery (ps brolley in a thunderstorm?)...
Can anyone out there tell me what the weather is like at the moment in paphos? On weather websites it shows rain/thundery showers for thurs 21st and fri 22nd. Is this accurate?
Thanks, bob.
Just got back from Papos last night. Had 11 days of total sunshine up to 37 degrees a couple of days.
Anyone know what the weather is like in Nissi BAy, Ayia Napa at the moment?
Head off tomorrow!!
:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.