Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi, thanks for keeping us all informed of the weather.

We arrive this Thursday, never been to Lanzarote before and can't wait. Do you know what the forcast is for the week?

Thank you. Sue x
Looks good Sue :wave:

Just like today, sun all the way. :sun :sun
That's brill, thanks so much. Only a few hours and we will be there and I can't wait. Speaking of which, I better go and finish off my packing.

Thanks again x :cheers
Slightly cooler but still sunny and warm. :tup
hi bawbee thanks for the weather reports.im looking to book for next december i usually go to lanzarote.could you tell me are all the islands as hot as lanzarote should any be avoided which one has the best weather ive heard lanzarote is the windiest any info would be fab thanks alot bye for now
we're off to Playa Blanca in the morning, will be our first time to Lanzarote - just finished packing and getting excited now and so pleased to hear its warm and sunny :cheers
Hi Madmadge

Temperatures over the islands don't vary that much taking like for like e.g. comparing the south of each island (as there is a difference in the weather from north to south). Lanzarote is a bit sunnier, slightly warmer, has less rainfall, and is a bit windier.

All day sun again today with a cool wind. 21/22C.

Signs now of a change ahead with weather patterns being reversed and high pressure in the UK and low pressure over the island by the end of next week with showers. :(
Webcam has been updated, its working now every 2 minutes from 7am to 9pm.

See it live at our new url : http://www.secretlanzarote.com/webcam.html

Enjoy & Happy 2011 everybody! 8)
Sat in Cheers bar at the moment whilst hubby watches Spurs/Man U game. The weather is glorious. It's a little breezier today than it has been but it is so hot, the breeze has been nice and not a nuisance.

Frst time here and having a great time, I will be back in the near future.

Thanks to Cheers bar for letting me use their Internet free of charge.

For those who are going on holiday soon, have a great time.

Sue x
Sunny and warmer too with the cool wind gone. :)
Light winds, sunny, and warm. :tup

Still on course for a change by the weekend though and the unsettled weather looking to hang around for some time. :duh
Pressure falling today but staying sunny for most of the day before freshening SW winds bringung showers after dark. Average temperatures. :wave:
Low pressure to the north now in control. Much cooler than of late with heavy showers in the morning, but good sunny breaks in the afternoon. 20/21C. :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.