America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I have some bad news - unfortunately most of the clubs on Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney are closing on 28th September this year :( They are knocking most of them down to make way for more family-orientated stuff as far as i know :(
Previously though, i think you had to show ID at the entrance to the clubs in Downtown Disney (we certainly had to last year) and they give you a wrist band to wear in the club which means you are over 21 and they can serve you at the bar (So they dont need to continually ask you for ID all night).

Just got some info from the Walt Disney World website which says guests must be 21 years of age or older with acceptable forms of identification to enter BET SoundStage Club, 8TRAX, Mannequins Dance Palace and Motion. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a person 21 years of age or older to enter Adventurers Club and Comedy Warehouse - so your son will be able to go into the Adventurers Club and Comedy Warehouse if they are still open in October, but i doubt it :( I think Raglan Road is staying open, but thats about it.

Ive never been to City Walk, so im not sure how they work it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.