Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi
I am a newbie and hope you can help me find information about our flights
We are on TOM 765 to Montego Bay on Saturday 10 January 2009.
Could you please tell me what type of aircraft this is and particularly what the seating configuration is?
Thanks in anticipation.
hi going to tenerife from luton on feb 28th,could you tell me what type of aircraft we will be flying on and how old and pic if possible,cheers zb 896
naggis
Welcome onboard :tup
TOM765/6 are operated by a Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER. These are configured 2-4-2 with 33" seat pitch in economy. For more information, refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread.

Darren
safehands100,

ZB896 is operated by an Airbus A321-200. Monarch have 12 of this type in their fleet ranging from 1998 - 2004. Most are from 2001 onwards though. Aircraft age isn't that important, its cycles and flight hours that matter, along with maintenance of which Monarch are regarded as amongst the best. Refer to our dediated Monarch Airlines thread for more details.

Darren
hi, hope someone can help.......flying from gatwick 18th april to cancun, flight number is FCA070 and depart at 09.15, but it is apparently now a thomson airways plane, paid for extra legroom seats so would we be at the front behind premium and what type of plane is it and config,
thanks in advance
DebbieCambs,

First Choice and Thomsonfly Have Merged To Form Thomson Airways, As A Result There Is No 'FCA' Flight Codes Any More,

Your New Flight Codes Will Be TOM071, This Flight Will Be Operated By A Boeing 767-300ER

These Are Configured 2-3-2 Throught With A 33" Seat Pitch In Economy

You Will Find Pleanty Of Information On This Aircraft Over On The First Choice Thread

Gower
DebbieCambs,

extra legroom seats so would we be at the front behind premium and what type of plane is it and config,

Refer to the dedicated First Choice or Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) threads for more details. Extra legroom rows are located at exit / emergency exit rows. These are located at row 11 and depending on the specific aircraft, row 19 or 22. The ex FCA aircraft have different backgrounds; some are originally from Continental Airlines (who never actually received them) and some from Vietnam Airlines so they have different locations for the overwing exits, hence the variation in overwing exit rows.

Darren
thanks for the replys, thought the flight code would be different now but the travel agent said its still showing the old one on her screen,
thanks again
Hi Darren,

Can you tell me what aircraft is being used for my flight to Orlando on the 25th April 2009 from Gatwick,
TOM059 going and TOM047 on the return leg, is it a ex first choice or thomsons aircraft.
Many thanks
Debbie :tup
holidaylover10,

LGW-SFB-LGW (TOM069/47) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER. They will be ex-First Choice aircraft. For further information, refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread.

Darren
Hi Dazbo,

I'm booking flights to Florida at the end of this month and would just like to know what planes we'll be on, i dont have the flight codes or anything though??

Oct 22nd - Heathrow to Detroit with KLM, then Detroit to Orlando Int also with KLM and then the same route in reverse on the 1st Nov.

Any ideas?

Cheers fella
KeefG,

This is your flight itinerary for those dates (operated as a codeshare by Northwest Airlines):

Dep LHR 0850, Arr Detroit 1235, Flt No: KL6101 (Airbus A330-300)
Dep Detreoit 1510, Arr MCO 1741, Flt No: KL6422 (Airbus A319-100)

Dep MCO 1330, Arr Detroit 1611, Flt No: KL6425 (Airbus A320-200)
Dep Detroit 1815, Arr LHR 0700, Flt No: KL6102 (Airbus A330-300).

Darren
Hello,

I'm asking on behalf of my Mother-in-Law who will be off on a cruise with Ocean Village at the end of the month but we're having problems finding the flight on the BAA website.

This is the information we have from the booking info.

Departure date - 28/01/2009
Flight number - TOM479
Departure airport - Gatwick
Destination airport - Barbados

Departure time: 11am

I'd be really grateful if someone could confirm if this is the correct flight number and also, if the departure time is correct.

Many thanks :)
Lisa
Mrs W,

Your flight, TOM 479 is indeed an operating flight. It is operated by an ex - First Choice Airways B767-300/ER which are configured 2-3-2 in economy. Unfortuantley the site from which I get my information doesn't give an exact departure time. Sorry about that.

roboa
MrsW wrote:
we're having problems finding the flight on the BAA website.

It won't be listed on BAA's website as it's a cruise charter and not timetabled like regular charter / scheduled flights. I can confirm roboa's post. The flight is scheduled to depart at 1100, but will be confirmed when they get their tickets 2-3 weeks prior to the departure date.

Darren
I am flying from LHR to SFO on 21st September 2009, with BA. Are you able to tell me what aircraft I am likely to be flying on please?

Also I am flying Perth/Singapore on the 3rd Nov, and Singapore/Heathrow on 5th November again with BA. I'd love to look at the seat plans if you are able to tell me the aircraft :cheers
madsue,

There are two flights per day for LHR-SFO (BA); BA285 and BA287. Both are operated by a Boeing 747-436.

Are you flying BA7377 (QF77 - Airbus A330-300) or BA7375 (QF71 - Airbus A330-300) on 3rd November? These are codeshares with Qantas.

Are you flying BA0012 (Boeing 747-400), BA0016 (Boeing 777-236/ER), BA7309 (Qantas Boeing 747-400) or BA7371 (Qantas Boeing 747-400) on 5th Nov?

Darren
Oooh thanks for the quick reply Darren :) I'm flying BA285 on 21st Sept LHR/SFO; BA7377 PER/SIN on 3rd Nov; and BA7309 SIN/LHR on 5th!!

I also have BA7415 SYD/PER on 27th October, and a few other small flights getting me between ACE and LHR via MAD, but I am less concerned with those flights as they are somewhat shorter!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!
Hi Darren,You helped me in the past so I was wondering if you can help me again.I am going on a Fred Olsen charter.5th March Edinburgh to Miami TOM515,returning 19th March Miami to Edinburgh TOM 516. but cannot get any times yet.have you any information on times and if they are direct flights we have been assured that they are. Thankyou.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.