Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
hi, were flyin fr bhx to bjv on 14th may tom782 with first choice any ideas what planes i will be on? if its a thomson plane or ex fca???
danielle0216uk,

It'll be a Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) aircraft.

Darren
danielle0216uk,

Too early to say as yet because I don't have the summer 09 aircraft schedule. It was a Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / 328Y) last year, but they have a couple of Boeing 757-200's based there as well.

Darren
BA 2692 - 15/1/09 LGW - Faro.

Is this an airbus A320?

We will check in online - any particular seats we should avoid??

Pippa
Pippa,

LGW-FAO-LGW (BA2692/3) are scheduled to be operated by a Boeing 737-300 (G-LGTx). Seating is personal preference, they don't vary really. Refer to the dedicated British Airways thread for more detiails.

Darren
Many thanks Darren you have more information than the travel agents and the tour operators, keep up the good work as a lot of us on this site are very grateful for your information.
Hi daz me again , asking for somebody else this time tho , flying to Sharm on thursday from Cardiff
its a Thomson flight could you please give me the seat config please and is IFE drop down screens , thank you very much , you are so helpful and we do appreciate it

Lynne
KeefG,

This is your flight itinerary for those dates (operated as a codeshare by Northwest Airlines):

Dep LHR 0850, Arr Detroit 1235, Flt No: KL6101 (Airbus A330-300)
Dep Detreoit 1510, Arr MCO 1741, Flt No: KL6422 (Airbus A319-100)

Dep MCO 1330, Arr Detroit 1611, Flt No: KL6425 (Airbus A320-200)
Dep Detroit 1815, Arr LHR 0700, Flt No: KL6102 (Airbus A330-300).

Darren

Thanks fella :tup
Llindy,

You Flight Will Be Operated By A Boeing 757-200

These Are Configured 3-3 With A 28" Seat Pitch

IFE Is Provided From Screens Above The Aisle

Gower
Hi Llindy,

Their flight numbers are TOM507/8 and operated by a Thomsonfly Boeing 757-200. Aircraft details as GowerL7's post. You'll find a seating plan here.

Darren
HI IM FLYING TO PUNTA CANA FROM GATWICK ON 26TH OF JAN can anyone tell me whatplane and what inflight entertainment
tinkerbell123,

Please refer to your post on the Thomsonfly thread. Can you please only post on one of the threads to avoid duplication; we read them all!

Darren
The answer is on the Tompson page where you post the same question
Hi :wave:

Can anybody tell me what style of 'sardine tin' Thomson flight TOM 863 from Gatwick to Luxor is likely to be and anything about the IFE.

Thanks
Graham
Kiltman-Graham,

TOM863 LGW-LXR Operated By A Boeing 757-200

There Is A Seating Plan Here

IFE Is Provided By Monitors Above The Aisles

Gower
Cheers Gower :tup

IFE Is Provided By Monitors Above The Aisles

:( I hate them, they never seem to work properly, or maybe it's my eyes :D

Thanks for the quick reply
Graham
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.