Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
hi thanks for info, would you be able to tell me if there are seat back tv in economy please?Keep my son happy.THANKYOU.doh sorry thought that this linked with my previous question. My flight is tcx76 from glasgow on oct 3rd at 12.30pm.
:wave: got any photos of our aircraft flight will be tom 1552 from glasgow on 11/9 and what the seating will be? are there films shown on this flight? and what is the food like as we haven't booked them,should we? sorry for all the questions. thanks
beermat:

If you find out what aircraft your going on, there is a massive amount of pictures available on a website called airliners.net
:D went on this website yesterday and thomsons wasn't listed.
beermat
if you look back through the THOMSON thread below you will find links to most types on the thomson fleet
princesspeach1970,

Is that GLA-SFB (Orlando Sanford)? If so, your flights are operated by an Airbus A330-200. These have seat back IFE throughout. Refer to our dedicated Thomas Cook Airlines thread for more details.

Darren
beermat,

GLA-REU-GLA (TOM1552/3) should be operaated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find a seating plan here. The aircraft is equiped with IFE and the feed is edible! Only you can decide if you want to book with them or not. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

Darren

PS there are many thousands of photos of Thomsonfly aircraft on Airliners.net! As one of the contributing photographers (see my signature), I have over 100 on there myself!
Caaardiff, ok thanks for the info, do you know if there is any IFE on these flights ?
meyrick09

The 738's have IFE via drop down LCD screens over the seats. For more information, refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread.

Darren
Hi
Can any body tell me what type of aircraft is UL 510 - UL509 from Heathrow to Male

many thanks
triggerfish,

Sri Lankan use an Airbus A340-300 on the MLE-LHR-MLE (UL509/10). We have a small thread dedicated to them here for more information.

Darren
Dazbo,

Flying from MAN to PMI on TOM2720 on 28th June. What aircraft will we be on?

Cheers.

:tup
IainB99,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2720/1) should be operated by a Boeing 737-800. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

Darren
Cheers Darren, flew on one of these last year NCL to DMN, so know what to expect. Nice plane on that hop, should be a breeze to PMI.
  • Edited by IainB99 2009-02-23 13:24:33
I have searched through your responses regarding flight TOM662 as i will be flying from bham to cancun on 21st May. In one of your responses youhave stated that the seating is 2-3-2..is this for the whole plane as i have booked premium seating and would have thought that it would be more spacious than the economy...Also have you got any photos of the premium seating cabin on this type of airoplane
britabroad,

Welcome onboard :tup
Although the aircraft (Boeing 767-300/ER) are configured 2-3-2 throughout, the seats in premium economy are wider and have a greater seat pitch than those in economy; 36" compared to 33". I posted some photos of Star Class Premium on page 153 of the dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson airways) thread.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.