Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Darren and TOM-FCA-AMM. Four of my friends are on this flight, they have booked premium seats, just as well with an ex Thomson aircraft with 2-4-2 seating. It is much too narrow in this setup, why don't they do all the 767s in the First Choice 2-3-2?

Four of us are going to Corfu with Thomson Airways on June 1st from EMA at 0600hrs. Do you know what type of aircraft is on this flight?, I hope it's a 757. I love these planes, especially on take off from a short Greek runway!
Qman,

EMA-CFU-EMA (TOM7108/9) on a monday is usually an Airbus A321-200. However, I don't have the summer 2009 aircraft schedule at the moment so that may have changed to a Boeing 757-200 follolwing the merger. I agree with you about the 2-4-2 configuration on the 763's, I much prefer the 2-3-2. I've been across the pond on them and I find the elbow room limiting. You have to remember First Choice and Thomsonfly were competitors before they merged and there was a decision made by the powers that be at First Choice in 2006 to improve seat pitch and reduce the number of seats across. This was as a results of extensive market research that passengers would pay the extra to have the extra room. The gamble paid off and the other charter operators have been playing catch-up ever since.

Darren
What aircraft will I be flying on?

VS029 - 31/10/09 - gatwick to barbados

VS030 - 14/11/09 - barbados to gatwick

thank you
xxdaniellexx,

LGW-BGI-LGW (VS029/30) are operarated by Boeing 747-400's. Refer to our dedicated Virgin Atlantic thread for more details.

Darren
Hi there

I'm going to Punta Cana on TOM033 on 26 Feb. Any idea what aircraft that will be please? Thomson or First Choice?
Jobo,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-PUJ-LGW (TOM033/4) are operated by an ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

Darren
Which thomascook faircraft will be operating my flight on 7th - 22nd June 2009 flight out about 22.40 back is about 6am. Please not the 767

Thanks

Steve
Sorry dopey me forgot to say flying from Manchester to Dalaman.

Steve
salford_steve,

Please quote flight numbers where possible. TCX133K/L are normally operated by a Boeing 757-200 in the summer.

Darren
TCX133K & TCX133L so take it it's the 757-200 then. Thanks Daz

Steve
salford_steve,

TCX133k/L is indeed operated by the 757-200

Alasdair
Hi, im going to Reus from cardiff airport with thomsonfly on the 23rd june 2009 and returning on the 30th june, flight numbers,(TOM6208, and TOM6209) could anyone tell me what aircraft i wil be flying on for both flights please?

Meyrick,
Your flight is operated by 737-800.
Thanks for the quick reply Darren. Looking forward to some sun now!
:wave: hi would anyone know what aircraft we will be on flying from glasgow at 17.30 on 11th sept.going to reus and what the seating would be (any photos)?thomson airways.
beermat,

I don't have the summer 2009 aircraft schedule as yet. However, I believe your flights are operated by a Boeing 757-200. These are configured 3-3 with 28" seat pitch. You'll find a seating plan here. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for further details.

Darren
Hi,
We're flying Thomson premium class from East Midlands to Cancun on June 10th flight TOM392 and returning June 24th TOM393. Anyone able to tell us what plane this is likely to be?
Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.