Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
loulew (welcome onboard :tup )

Your flights are operated by an ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER.

jocross,

It's a little early to be 100% sure as yet because I don't have access to the Thomson Airways summer aircraft shedule at the moment (still being finalised I suspect!). However, I suspect it'll be operated by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets) as per summer 2008. These are configured 3-3 with 28" seat pitch (although they are roomier than normal because they have the new slimline Recaro seats). Refer to my trip ports for more details.

Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

Darren
Hi, me and other half flying on TOM101 Manchester-Montego Bay on 9 April and returning on TOM102 on 23rd April - I presume it'll be a 763 but can you tell me if it'll be an FCA or TOM plane? Also, we're in Premium - is there any chance of booking the two left or two right hand side seats? We always seem to draw the short straw when flying with Thomson and get stuck in the middle rows! Cheers.
neilyork,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-MBJ-MAN (TOM101/2) are operated by an ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details. You can't pre-assign seating at the moment when travelling with First Choice.

Darren
Hi Darren, I know I'm probably too early for you to answer my query, but is it possible to let me know what type of plane for

Outward 20th Sept 09 TOM4706 gATWICK TO hERAKLION
Inward 4TH Oct 09 TOM4707 Heraklion to Gatwick

Many Thanks
chapmans,

It is a little early! I don't have access to TOM's summer 2009 aircraft schedule as yet. However, I would expect your flights to be operated by a Boeing 757-200. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more detials.

Darren
i,m totally confused now, my friends are flying to barbados on 14th march flight number TOM 511 from birmingham, so are they on a thomsons or first choice plane , what is the seat config in economy. thanks
zeusy14,

TOM 511 is operated by the ex-Thomsonfly aircraft which are configured 2-4-2 in economy.

Alasdair
My 2 sons ,grand-daughter,daughter-in law and myself are flying from Manchester to sandford,florida with Thompsonfly on Thursday,21st. may 2009. The flight no. is TOM 114. We have premium seats. We come back on Thursday 4th. June on flight TOM115. Can someone tell me what aircraft we will (or may) be on? Also the seating configuration.
Why don't all airlines give this information on their websites. I have a lot of experience with Continental who do provide this information.
What a darn good idea this site is!
zeusy14,

You might not be aware that First Choice nad Thomson(fly) have merged. As part of the merger, al flights are now operated by Thomsonfly. The combined airlunes will be rebranded Thomson Airways froim May 2009. Cruise charters are operated by Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER's as roboa mentions. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

Darren
chrissfhl,

Your flights are operated by ex-First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. These are configured 2-3-2 throughout. Seat pitch in economy is 33", 36" in premium. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

chrissfhl wrote:
Why don't all airlines give this information on their websites.

The majority of scheduled airlines, such as Continental do. Some charter operators do, most don't. They mustn't see it as important information and reduces costs.

Darren
Hi Darren.
Thank you for the information and the amazingly quick reply. I hope Thompson/1st. Choice are as good as you suggest.!
Chrisssfhl.
chrissfhl,

No worries. I'm off to Kenya with them in 3 weeks, they're certainly my preferred long haul charter airline and many others on HT. You might want to have a look at my trip reports on page 47 of the First Choice thread for a description of what to expect, and photos. They're 2/3 of the way down the page.

Darren
Hi there - we are flying from gatwick to las vegas on 25/08/09 on flight no VS043 and then from orlando to gatwick on 08/09/09 on flight no VS016 can anyone tell me what the plane will be like.
orlandobaby,

LGW-LAS (VS043) is operated by a Boeing 747-400.
MCO-LGW (VS016) is operated by a Boeing 747-400.

Refer to our dedicated Virgin Atlantic thread for more details.

Darren
Hi, im going to Reus from cardiff airport with thomsonfly on the 23rd june 2009 and returning on the 30th june, flight numbers,(TOM6208, and TOM6209) could anyone tell me what aircraft i wil be flying on for both flights please?

thanks sam.
Darren, can you please tell me which aircraft is flying the Birmingham to Montego Bay tomorrow, February 17.
It is a Thomson Airways flight. Also is it a direct flight?
Yes it is direct. Aircraft showing as ontime at the moment.
meyrick09,

I don't have the summer 2009 aircraft scheduling at the moment. However, I'd imagine your flights are operated by a Boeing 737-300/800. If you remind me closer to the time, I'll confirm things for you. For more information, refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.