Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
If you are talking about Duty Free shop they take money. Any kind as long as it is legal. I have paid in a mixture of currencies several times. The rest as far as I am aware is Euroes.

fwh
Mark :tut
Some people havent visited Cyprus before and thats why they ask for help on here.

Kath x
Thanks Mark for your help, a little bit of knowledge is a wonderfull thing!

Been to Turkey many times, never Cyprus. Turks are happy to take any currency.....seems that the Greeks arn't quite so amiable!
The reason i ask is haven't been able to find out this info in guide books. Haven't got any interest in spending any time in Larnaca (or the South), just want to make sure we got money for a coffee etc.

Thought it was a sensible question instead of the usual threads about Booze, Fags and English Breakfast.

I would have liked to have finished here with one of the smilies, but couldn't find anything suitable.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.