Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Has to be Protaras, superb beaches, plenty for the kids to do and nice and flat
My children are 12 and 9 and loved ayia napa so much so were going again this year, plenty to do and see, nice beaches, Protaras is lovely too just a little quieter.
Enjoy it where ever you decide.
My vote would be Protaras as well. It's mostly flat, which would suit the child with mobility problems. There are some great hotels and apartments as well. I did find SC expensive, so I think HB or AI would probably be better value. The beach is superb. Of course, it all depends on the original cost of the holiday.
Hi all, thanks for your replies, I have priced quite a few places both hb and AI but they are coming in well over our budget, we have decided to try for this october, but due to our budget will have to also consider a couple of other countries mainly Turkey, as it seems more in our budget, maybe in a couple of years when hopefully we can up our budget, we can finally visit Cyprus!

once again thanks for all the info xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.