Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi celinepatricia - we live in Tunisia for the 6 winter months - leaving here on 29th Oct. this year - and the weather is generally good in November. It is 29*c today in Mahdia and will not be much different in early November - but will possibly start getting cooler as the month progresses. Winter weather is not always predictable, and you cannot guarantee high temperatures Dec. Jan. Feb., but I have known it to be hot enough to sunbathe in all those months - and cold enough to wear a thick coat ---- but early to mid November should be ok!!! :hmmm :wink: Enjoy anyway - Jenny :D
Am hoping to go round abour 15th Nov
You should be ok then celine patricia, but take a cardigan or light jacket for evenings. At least you won't have to cope with the extreme heat of mid summer which is so hot it is miserable - unless you like 40*c = of course :wink: Enjoy your holiday - Jenny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.