Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Germany Hotel in Calangute. Went there last year and for me the location is spot-on.
:? whereabouts BKS?
It's right opposite Bevan Resort (used to be called the Victorian Heritage I think). The Germany shares a pool with the Senhor Angelo Hotel which stands just at the back of it. I stayed in a ground floor room and it cost £8 a night. Would suit you Pam as it's right near the centre of Calangute so bars close at hand.
5 Nights at the Alcove Vagator for us then the Highland Beach
Candolim for 15 nights,we need 1 more night as our
flight leaves on the Sunday morning so booked in the Magnum.
Leaving on sat 10th nov return sun 2nd dec :fly :wave
ann& john
trying the Osborne hotel in March 2008, chose it because I like the location and there are some good reviews on trip advisor , also very good price.
I need to decide where to stay for xmas 2008 as the holidays will soon be on sale :)
Lagoa azul for me was going to go back to marinha/dorado, so i dont know if i have made right desision,never mind its still goa.
Poultonkid, I stayed at the Lagoa Azul in April and its a fine hotel. Must admit tho, not as good as the Marinha Dourada, but good enough. You will be ok there, and as you say its still Goa!!! :D
Just booked for the Mira hotel in Calangute, leave on Dec 17th back on New Years day. :yipee
Pretty Petals Guesthouse Candolim from the 7th to the 21st of March - stayed there in March/April this year and couldn't fault it, great location near to beach, bars and restaurants, very clean and comfortable.

Debs
Same as Shaza ....prazeres we go on the 17th nov for 3 weeks ..i hope its ok you read allsorts about hotels on the forum ....shaza you have stayed there before so it must be ok if your going back again....
going in march also to the somy at the price we got it for £279..for the 2 weeks over st patricks day and easter I dont care what its like :rofl colleen
Sunset beach resort Candolim 16th march for 2 weeks!!! cant wait its SOOOO far away! :(
From the 2nd to the 16th December, we will be staying at the Majorda Beach Resort again.
Silver Sands (Candolim) from 3rd March for 3 weeks - too far away!! :(
Going back to Prazeres 14th March for two weeks, stayed there last year with daughter and family friends and all really enjoyed it.
AWWW scrumpy1 nice to see you back on the forum ...14th march nice one hope to see you in molly malones on st patricks night ......colleen
The Palm Grove in Cavelossim :)
A week in Palolem at Ciarans
3 nights in Panjim at Panjims People
A week at the Casa Anjuna
A week at Otter Creek Tents.
:hyper
Only 18 days to go.... :D
Luisa by the Sea - Cavelossim 3 lovely weeks over Xmas & New Year :D :sun
Elliebee I noticed another good review for Luisa has been posted :)
Thanks for pointing that out TJ, I hadnt seen that.

What a difference to staying in a hotel, absolute freedom.

Brilliant!!!!! Thats exactly what we want!

Im getting so excited now I cant tell you.

When do you go again TJ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.