Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We are in the sunset beach candolim.
I forgot to ask what made you choose the hotel you are staying at
Marinha Dourada for us, wouldnt go anywhere else, its the best! :D
prazeres again fantastic last time there 06, go in feb :lol:
Sunset Beach Resort in Candolim - small, nice, clean, quiet, great position for beach, easy walk for bars and restaurants - can't say much more really...
we are staying at the lagoa azul in april,we just fancied arpora for a change from baga, and the village royal in december ,calangute (got what i beleive to be a very good deal. :D
osbourne resort 31/12/07/~15/01/08 also havig a couple of days at palm grove cavelossim only 11 weeks to go :fly + :sun + :glynis = :pele
  • Edited by andy taz 2007-10-13 09:02:14
Marinha Dourada for the same reason as Gemma it is very good. :P We get there on the 24th of November. :D
Hi Bobbsy we arrive early on 25th November. Hope to see you at the beach shack meet up or Lazy Days. Enjoy! :D
Sunshine park in Candolim in December- got a decent deal; Xavier beach resort in Candolim in February because I'm going on my own then and wanted somewhere fairly small and central and staying with Lucia and Joseph in their guesthouse at Easter because I've heard so many good reviews about it. : :D
Marinha Dourada for 9 weeks. Been going for 10 years now. Yes! It is the best! :lol:
Silver Sands Candolim. We thought the location would be good for our 1st time to Goa. 8 weeks to go!
CSM in Baga in November and Somy Resorts in Calangute in March which was an absolute bargain.
Polly - when are you at Somy resorts ? We are there in March though we're only staying one week there and then moving to Joseph and Lucias. It was cheaper to book the package at Somy than to get flight only. WE go at easter.
Hi Sim. We are there from 17th March for 2 weeks so will should still be there when you arrive, along with Irishcolleen and her family.
Gemma, we were speaking about going to a meet up this holiday. We will look out for dates nearer the time. Good result for Scotland tho.
Marinha Dourada for us, excellent hotel, great location, so peaceful, can't wait
Great Bobbsy, will probably talk to you nearer the time. Great today, Cmon Georgia tonight :lol:
:) Hopefully my room at the back of Teama
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.