Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
which hotel
6 Posts
Both the Krystal and Marina Grand Beach are fine but the Krystal is up the hill away from the beach and the Marina is is on the beach, Personally I think you would be better at the Marina. Both hotels are handy for the nightlife.

I think the Gergana is in Albena which is much quieter than Golden Sands.

The hotels themselves are not all that geared up to being lively entertainment wise, the entertainment is all around outside.

Patka
The hotel Krystal is First Choice orientated and has an on-site Animation Team, whereas the Marina Grand Beach does n

Uncle BG
Hi Beachbabe,

The Marina Grand Beach looks like a fine hotel, and as to the Kristal having an Animation Team, Uncle Bulgaria surely jests?

Just can't imagine UK teenagers wanting anything to do with the the annoying pains in the neck.

For heaven's sake, perhaps the under 10s might be interested, and at the other end the Saga lot, but teenagers .............. ?

Recommend the Marina Grand Beach for sure.

Peter
thanks must admit the marina looks favourable,as to the kristal we do need more than an animation team (fc reps) putting on a show .its the night time that they need occupying if we are near bars that have livly entertainment we should be fine :P
Hi, It would be the Marina Grand for me to. Very central for beach and nightlife
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.