General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I would love to take a holiday any month!!!

In all seriousness, in the past, we have always had to consider school term times etc and also what time both myself and Rob could get off work. We have generally tended to holiday May half term and the week before Christmas. On the occasiosn when we have been able to afford 3 holidays in a year, we have taken the extra ones in Feb, August and November (in addition to the usual May and December ones). We have really only been this fortunate to afford this in the last 3 years. This year, we are going to Thailand in December and either Egypt or Gozo in May..not sure if we will be able to afford 3 this year.
Yes I would have to agree with majority and say June. It's cheap, the days are nice and long and you still have the supposed "British summer" when you get back. I've been in September before and found that it got darker and more chilly in the evenings, also when you get back your tan fades quick and you have to cover up for autumn! :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.