General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Helen, the psychic in me predicts they come tomorrow :rofl
Mystic Meg - you were correct - tickets arrived today - all present and correct :tup :sun2 :cheers
Our tickets arrived today, flying 13 august with direct holidays :cheers
I was kind of expecting them within this week/next week as they were early last year as well.
Wow tickets arrived this morning :tup big thumbs up to Thomson again, I don't go until 27th August, I had them on my last holiday veery early too - excellent service - checked the details and all correct too - not long now till cruising wooo hooo :cheers
Arrived yesterday ready for Crete 24 August with First Choice :cheers
Hi
Tickets arrived today from Thomson only booked it last Tuesday. Going to Kos 18 August :cheers
Ours have now arrived - we're off to Mayrhofen in Austria on the 14th of August. :cheers
i,ve been in a bit of a panic as this is the first time that i have done DIY,done my online checkin the apartment owner emailed to say that he sent the keys last wednesday first class,well friday came and went still no keys so i emailed him to let him know,he emailed back to verify address and guess what he put the wrong postcode on so instead of the keys coming to manchester there probably somewhere in milton keynes :rofl anyhoo he has a spare set at the apartment reception so i''l be able to get in fingers crossed.
Collected tickets today from TC!!! Off on the 21st August!! Yayyyyyy!
no tickets yet, but knowing my luck co op travel don't send tickets...
we got our tickets yesterday for our hol departing on 11th september, they were actually issued on 30th of july and posted 2nd class so were printed very early really, i was not expecting to see them for another couple of weeks, we booked with thomson on line but it's a first choice ticket booklet and holiday booking :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.