General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
i go in 19 days, not got mine yet tho, i rang first choice on monday and she said they would possibly be in tuesday but alas no phone call yet, she told me not to worry even if its next week... easy for her to say, i want them NOW lol then i know i have them. think i will go in on saturday as im in town anyway
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are boring now, remember when you got a little brochure for the duty free on the plane?
Got mine on Monday...3 weeks 2 go...sooooooooooo excited :pele :pele :pele Ibiza here we come :D
We got ours on Monday :D 3 weeks to go for Cyprus :D
A bit different, flight only for us ( staying with my best friend who lives in spain ) checked in for both in and out flights last week and printed off boarding passess !! feels like the same as getting holiday tickets !! :tup
hi...got mine a few weeks ago now....4 weeks before we were going.....off to gran caneria on the 19th....gettin excited now and nerves workin overtime....tweetie
Millie

I know what you mean,all I got with portland is a little booklet with flight tickets, and tags for cases in that,and a little bit of information on where Im going not that I need any info,been goin to the resort for 6 yrs,,I remember when you got the duty free book aswell..You used to get everything seperate now its all in a little book..
yup yup yup!!!

got ours last week and we go in 18days!!

cant wait
i have mine, we fly on the 17..........1 week tomorrow :cheers
I've only just booked mine......waiting from confirmation back etc etc
got mine through the post a couple of hours ago :)
We`ve had our tickets for about 3 weeks, we go on Saturday. Last year we booked with Thomson , well in advance, and despite sending e-mails and making phone calls we never received our tickets, they had to print them off at the airport. Can`t say I was happy about that as I`m quite well organised regarding holidays. However we`ve booked with Portland this year and so far no problems.
My next trip is ticketless............flights with Easyjet to Marrakech and a hotel booked direct with Riu which I have printed the voucher for :tup
I am flying easyjet so we have no ticket. That is one thing with booking DIY, you don't get your tickets through the post a couple of weeks before you go. That was always so exciting, it feels like you are really going!
had our phone call today to say tickets were ready to be collected ............. go in 4 weeks :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.