Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I can't find them either- perhaps they are brand new? :que
Hi

I think you mean "Windsor Park", they are right beside Laguna Park II, very quite, mostly residental and up a big hill, nice walk down but a taxi cab back.

A1 xxx
:whoops I stand corrected Windsor Park was what I meant. :tup
  • Edited by David 2008-06-13 20:12:46
    I have now edited the topic title, so that it may attract the attention of those familiar with the Windsor Park complex
Arona 1 is right, OK coming down hill into town but tiring walking up in the sun or after a night out It is a private complex so expect varying standards. Most of the balconies do face northwest so you may have to use the pool if you are a sun worshiper. You will get some sun but it will be early morning and late into the day.
You hit town by Wigan Pier which is a good pub, Charlie does quizes and games everynight and the prices are reasonable, carry on and you come to the Torviscas Playa and then the Esmerelda if that helps, not far from Amandas and Touchans then.
Rodz
Thanks for the replies & the Subject Edit.

I have been advised by the owner that we are on the top floor with a huge terrace that gets the sun most of the day :sun2 so heres hoping.

Sorry a bit :offtop but how busy is PDLA at the moment ? We just returned from a week in Puerto Rico Gran Canaria and was very surprised how busy it was compared to all the stories we have been hearing about how the poor Euro & increased prices killing the Canaries :( .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.