Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hoorah! does that include vodka ;)

suzieg
I think so. but I don't know if it includes imported drinks or just local ones.
Wonderful Kedi, i love a glass of wine or two with my meal, but sometimes they just go to far with the price and i have found not mant sweet wines in Turkey, although not matter were i go i do manage to find a couple of bars that sell it so we end up sticking with them. (Sultanyie) thinks thats correct spelling is nice.
I hope they reduce the price of Cola and Sprite. :rofl
Kedi

Any further update on this. I spoke with one of my Turkish friends in Marmaris last night and he told me the cost of fuel, alcohol and meat is still going up.

Wilson ;)
I haven't heard any more, I think they were waiting for something to be passed in parliament so I guess it could be some time... I hope they do it in time for the summer though!

I'm sure it will be on Turkish news when it is passed though so I'll let you know if I hear anything.
The Turkish goverment passed on Vat food reductions of 10% last year for Restauraunts however this was not passed on to the public, Makes me think that they will just do exactly the same with this cut also.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.