Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
women only
4 Posts
Hi foreverpools,

Most of the resorts have plenty for sale but Varna will be cheaper and has a good selection of clothes, plenty of copies but often of a good quality, Miss Sixty jeans (copies) that my youngest bought 4 years ago have worn well, we even found a place that would take them up. Hair colour and toiletries in the supermarkets are a good price also. Hope this helps.

Nels.
Hi like Nels said Varna is a great place as there are loads of shops in it also there is a big market which is great for all diffrent kinds of goods I got a leather jacket a few years ago and my daughter is still wearing it and the leather is so soft.You can get everything in it .June :wave
Hi foreverpools,

Third vote for Varna here, it's the largest city on the Black Sea coast and the third largest in Bulgaria after Sofia and Plovdiv.

Dobrich is also a good shopping town and worth a look if you are staying in the Northern part of the coast.

Baldur 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.