34 independent reviews of the Levante Club Apartments
Address: Avinguda del Doctor Severo Ochoa, 3, 03503 Benidorm, Spain
Levante Club Apartments
Levante Club Apartments Location
Ranked #29 of 130 hotels in Benidorm

Levante Club Apartments Levante Club Apartments is rated 3.88 out of 5 from 34 Reviews

Levante Club Apartments Reviews

"lovely place, unknown deposit!"
Louise Lucas stayed at Levante Club Apartments Hotel in March 2014
The hotel was lovely and clean and the staff were helpful. It was very secure and the pool and poolside were nice with the best sangria we tasted served at the hotel bar! But on arrival we were told we had to pay a deposit of 150 euros per room and this left us short and unable to eat on Sunday until we checked out and got our deposit back! They did not even check our room when they gave it back to us so Iím not sure what they needed the money for. We were told they do not accept credit or debit cards even though they did at the bar and this left us short of cash and angry! I rang the company we had booked with to tell them about this deposit and they said they knew ...
about it. They had failed to inform us of this on any phone call or email and I had printed off everything and read it all, there was nothing in the small print. We had thought everything was covered but the company (who I believe are called Sunsave but I booked through a stag and hen holiday company too who also failed to inform us) had not told us about this deposit we would need! Apparently lots of hotels do this for larger groups so if you go in a larger group, take deposit money! I do not think it was the hotel's fault, it was the company we booked with and the only answer they could give us on the phone when we got there was "well, you should complain". Complaining did not get us food on Sunday! They did not want to pay our deposit so when you go to Benidorm, take extra cash!

Tour Operator: Sunsave

"Not for families"
lessie had a holiday at Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in April 2011
Just back from a 5 day stay at the Levante apartments on an all-inclusive basis.

We had a 2 bedroom apartment in the dahli block.2 single beds in one room with wardrobe & patio doors onto large balcony. Double bed in the other room with nowhere to hang your clothes no wardrobe or chest of drawers just 2 small shelves hanging off the wall.

The apartments are not very clean dust & hair under the beds & used face wipes. Kitchen utensils & units very old & grimy & I canít see how a family of 6 would manage to self-cater with very limited pans & plates ect. There is an oven, microwave & toaster. Very uncomfortable chairs & sofa bed & plastic chairs on large balcony.

The apartments are very old worn & shabby with sockets hanging off the walls. The apt ...
we had was tiny there was only room for one person at a time in the kitchen. The apartment was not cleaned or had fresh towels or bedding during our stay.

In the dining room there was always a good selection of food at each meal but it was always lukewarm but there was a microwave to heat it up. Beer wine & soft drinks were also provided. The dining room is in the basement and is very sparse & orange with plastic chairs more like a school canteen than a hotel.

The first & second night the a.i. Drinks at the bar were full strength local spirits and were fine. The next night the spirits were reduced alcohol strength and tasted cheap & oily we couldnít drink them.

We complained to the manager as it didn`t say that in the hotel info when we booked he just shrugged and said that from now on that`s what the drinks will be and if we didnít like it to drink something else.

I will not stay at this hotel again as it now seems to concentrate on stags & hens party groups and can get very loud at times especially around the pool during the day & early morning when they are coming back from the clubs.

I would not recommend this hotel as suitable for family groups with children.

Recommended: No

"Perfect location"
moochies mom had a holiday at Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in October 2010
I have just returned from a week at these apartments with a friend and my mum. We had a brilliant time, the staff were always friendly and helpful.

The apartments were basic but clean, we were upgraded from a one bed apartment to a two bed free of charge which was helpful as it meant I would not have to sleep on the sofa or pull out bed, I ended up with a double bed to myself.

The location couldn't be better, near the beach, not far from some bars, one of which did fantastic meals. I will certainly go back to these apartments.

MissC had a holiday at Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in May 2010
I researched quite extensivley when looking to book a long weekend away for a Hen party that we were going on and I was asked to sort the accommodation in Benidorm. I chose the Levante Club based on several factors, a general overview on the reviews on TA & elsewhere, advice received on the TA Benidorm forum and the overall location.

Based on the prices I got we (15) decided on 4 x 2 bedroom apartments & 1 x studio, 3 people in the 2 beds and 1 pair in a studio plus a group of 4 in another 2 bed. We paid

Tour Operator: DIY

Wendy Davies visited the Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in April 2010
1 reader found this review helpful

Don\'t even think about staying in these apartments unless you are a member of a Stag/Hen party! These large groups completely dominated the complex the whole time they were there, much to the detriment of the few other families present. Their bad language, nudity and general unsocial behaviour was completely ignored by the hotel staff - possibly because they were putting hundreds, if not thousands, of pounds behind the bar.
On the plus side, we were in Greco Block - the quietest of the four, and the only studio/apartment on the top floor (8). Because of this, we had an enormous balcony spreading three-quarters of the way around the building.

Tour Operator: Independent

mcgoldrick visited the Levante Club Apartments, Benidorm in October 2009
these apartments are in an ideal location for everything. the apartments are basic and clean we had fresh towels every 3 days,also sheets changed 4 tmes over 2 weeks. the staff were helpful, the pool area was clean and spacious. only concern was there was a break in which 4 apartments were robbed, so be careful of your valuables. i would return to these apartments, probably out of season as i imagine it would get extremley busy...

Tour Operator: thomas cook

Dawson visited the Levante Club Apartments, Benidorm in July 2009
we stayed in a 2 bedroom Levanti Club Apartments on the 13th floor main building a bit tired but great location for the beach,town and it had nice pools,did not have any bother getting a sun bed.We spent most of the time on the beach worth buying a snorkle lots of fish in the sea.Be prepared with your deposit it has to be cash 100 euros for room 30 euros for air con remote. You get this back when you check out, reception radio cleaners to check your room for damage when they radio back in about 5 mins you get deposit back. We had a great time here bearing in mind it is only 2 star. Would probably stay here again

Tour Operator: Independent

ann had a holiday at Levante Club Apartments, Benidorm, Spain in May 2009
the lavante club apartments were good self catering apartments,has everything you need cooker,fridge,microwave,toaster and grill the only thing that was missing was an iron, you may be able to hire from reception not sure as i had my own travel iron. On the negative side you have to pay for your tv 3 euros 50 a day but you did get itv ,bbc1 ,channel4,and 5 and also true movies. Would stay at these apartments again.

Tour Operator: travel republic

Ian Mack had a holiday at Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm in May 2009
We stopped at these apartments in May 2008 and I am pleased to report that the levels of expectancy have not dropped. Everything was perfect. An added bonus was having a ground floor stuio which boasted a really large terrace. I was disappointed that people higher up felt the need to throw scraps of bread onto the terrace, but that\'s ignorance for you. All being well, I will use these apartments again, for definite.

Tour Operator: Direct Holidays

shirley & Andrew stayed at Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in April 2009
If we were to visit Beni again, we would definitely consider a return to these apartments.

We need to remember that the accomodation was only 2 star so my review will be based on that expectation. The reception/bar area was very spacious and light, with large glass windows/doors looking out onto the lovely pool and spacious terrace. The whole complex was spotless.

The complex is split into 4 blocks (all close to reception). We were in the Greco block and our apartment consisted of a small kitchen partitioned off from a small living area which included a sofa (could be pulled out as a bed), table and 5 chairs, coffee table and tv.

The kitchen was the most well equiped I\'ve come across in S/C accomodation. The only thing missing was a microwave. we had a toaster, all the usual pots and ...
pans, corkscrew and a variety of glasses.

The bedroom had twin beds, a bedside table and large wardrobe with 3 drawers. We hired a safe (inside the wardrobe)which was very cheap. Decent bathroom with wc, washbasin, bath with overhead shower and bidet.

The balcony was huge and a clothes airer was provided. Maid cleaned room twice during the week and towels were also left twice after the original check-in day. Toilet rolls were provided.

All in all the apartment was more than adequate for a 2 star although it looked a little \'tired\'.

We were a little disappointed that the restaurant and poolside bar were closed during our stay. There was also no entertainment whatsoever, not even some background music around the pool. Luckily as there was plenty going on in the resort it wasn\'t that important. All the above would probably be in place in the Summer season although our last day was Good Friday and I would have thought a busy time for hotels in Beni? There was a large screen tv in the reception/bar but it was hardly ever switched on. There were a couple of gaming machines, pool table and internet access. Surprisingly the complex also had an indoor pool which we used a few times due to the unfavourable weather.

We couldn\'t have picked a better location with the beach a 5 min walk away and lots of bars and restaurants to hand.

We were unlucky in that we hardly got any sleep for the last 3 nights as gangs of Spanish Youngsters checked in to the hotel opposite and were really noisy. My sis and OH also had very noisy neighbours either side of them and although she phoned reception during the early hours one night, the noise continued.
I know this sort of thing can\'t be helped but we felt security could have done more to stop it as I\'m sure there must have been loads of complaints.

A lovely hotel in a good location. Just a shame about the behaviour of some of the other guests.

Tour Operator: Direct holidays

Helen & Kevin Thomas had a holiday at Levante Club Apartments, Benidorm, Spain in April 2009
The apartments are in an excellent location for the beach, pubs, restaurants & shops. Although we arrived before checking in time, our room was ready. Our first impression was the high standard of cleanliness in public areas. Check in was smooth if a little slow. Accommodation was in 4 blocks each of which had a private access admissable only with the room card.
The apartment was above average for SC accommodation, with a fully equipped kitchen complete with oven & toaster. The balcony was very big and had its own airer. Sadly the restaurant was shut for the duration of our stay, and there was no entertainment during the day or night. We spent some time at the indoor pool, which had its own changing rooms & showers. The outdoor pool and terrace was of a high standard - unfortunately the ...
pool bar was shut - you could however bring a drink outside from the main bar in a plastic glass.
Three days before we left the rooms on either side of us were occupied by Spanish teenagers - boys & girls aged around 16/17. They spent every night running and screaming & slamming doors in the corridor. I reported them to reception in person twice and by telephone in the middle of the night. Although the security man did come up, as soon as he left they started again. In my opinion when there are large groups of youngsters in the apartments there needs to be regular security patrols.

Tour Operator: Direct Holidays

Patricia stayed at Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in August 2008
This was the first time we have ever visted benidorm and what can i say apart from it was brilant ! We Stayed In Levante cLub Apartments. . There was entertainment on every night which included ( Bird Shows . . Reptile Shows . . Michael Jackson Impersonater . . and John Christan Which was brillant). The Apartments are 10 mins Walk away from the beach and all the resturants . and enetertainment. There was also entertainment on during the day time with music and lots of games for kids. We stayed on the 14th Floor . . the view was outstanding . . the rooms where spotless not a falut about them . . the room service where excellent and staff where very friendly especially Jesus . . Food was fine . . Will ...
be returning again this year in July . . . Cant Wait !!!

Tour Operator: Thomas Cook

Ian visited the Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in May 2008
This was the first timme I had stayed in these apartments, it won\'t be the last. I had reservations about booking a studio but they turned out to be unfounded. The studio, and indeed the whole complex, was spotless. I ended up in the Dali block. I was aware that one had to cross the pool area to reach reception and care needed to be taken because of the wet. Common sense really! It would be the same if it rained. The maids were excellent. Although only there for 7 days they visited us twice, each time leaving clean towels (which, incidentally I did not leave lying on the floor), changing the sheets both times and leaving loo roll. In addition, they took away my rubbish. any Euros were left for them. I didn\'t eat in the restaurant as when ...
I book self catering, that\'s what I do. I didn\'t hear any adverse comments from visitors who did use it. The location of these apartments cannot be faulted. Yes, they are on a slight incline but that\'s life. I found the staff extremely pleasant. I do speak Spanish (not fluently) and did as much as possible. My wife doesn\'t and they were as nice to her as they were to me. There was one member of staff who let the side down, pity really. The entertainmment was pretty good. The nights I passed through it was John Christian. He did use backing tracks but was also very profficient on the guitar and keyboards. As it turned out, I knew him from my band playing days in the early seventies. As I\'ve already said, I would most certainly visit these apartments again, I cannot fault them.

julie stayed at Levante Club Apartments Hotel in May 2008
Very clean with helpful staff. Booked one bedroom aprts and got two beds. Close to beach, shops and markets. Entertainment OK but lots to do elsewhere. Would recommend to all.

Tour Operator: independant traveller

lorraine duncan had a holiday at Levante Club Apartments Hotel in October 2007
Apartments were basic but very clean, cleaners were in to change linen twice in the week we were there. Didnt have any food there, tried all the pubs/restaurants out and about. The location was excellent, less than 5 mins from the beach and 5/10 mins from the night life, or you could go 100 steps down the road and try the Plaza, Wild Horse for entertainment. Hotel staff were very friendly, I had a problem with one of the sliding balcony doors and maintenance were straight up to fix this. Never tried any of the entertainment that was on at night. I would definately go back to these apartments.

Tour Operator: airtours

donna and john had a holiday at Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm in October 2007
good clean accomodation great location bar staff i found really unpleasant didnt have the time of day for you but on the whole would go back

Tour Operator: airtours

Mo stayed at Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in September 2007
Returned 8th Sept. Apartment (studio) spacious, and very clean.
The only downside was being in the Dali block, we had to walk across a tiled area, which was often wet from swimming pool area and could be very slippery.
The location was excellent, only short distance to beach down a slight incline.
Many pubs and restaurants in short walking distance, and \'old town\' a pleasant walk away along promenade or main street. Would go back again

Tour Operator: My travel

Craig B visited the Levante Club Apartments, Benidorm, Spain in July 2007
Just returned back from our week away in Beni, the location of the Hotel was perfect.

Cannot comment on the food as it did not look edable.

In the brochure is states that air conditioning is thoughout but this was not the case, when speaking to the rep she offerd for us to rent a fan, which was a good idea if it didnt blow the hot air round the room instead of making it cooler.

The entertainment was very funny (depending how easy offended you are).

Security was good but never smiled. Staff also never smiled and were not helpful (didnt help as they could not speak English) apart from a short waiter who was excellent.

The lifts could do with being bigger as there is no room if there was a family.

Booking out time was a joke, ...
as we were not getting picked up till midnight, we asked for a room and declined even though we knew for a fact that there were a few spare room there.

I am in a split decision if to go again, ony due to the location.

Tour Operator: Airtours

karen visited the Levante Club Apartments Hotel, Benidorm in June 2007
Spent a \'girlie\' weekend in June 2007.

Apartments were clean and spacious, would stay again.

Not too far from beach and many English bars.

Tour Operator: great late deals

Kathy stayed at Levante Club Apartments, Benidorm in February 2007
This hotel is in a central location on a fairly steep hill, very close to the beach and lots of bars/restaurants.

The hotel was extremely clean and the rooms were cleaned on alternate days.

I cannot comment on the food as we didn\'t eat there although it did smell very nice.

The hotel staff weren\'t particularly friendly but were polite.

The entertainment was poor but plenty to choose from in Benidorm.

We had a one bedroom apt which was absolutely huge with a large amount of storage space essential when travelling with a 16 year old girl who brought most of her wardrobe with her.

Would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting reasonably priced accommodation in a good location

Tour Operator: Airtours