Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Well done Les, you've got yourself a real bargain there :) Happy days!
Happy days Les. surprised you wernt tempted to book a few trips. :)
hi Darren and Party boy... this is a bit vauge im afraid.. nothing booked yet but found some reasonable prices for May LGW-KGS on a weds flight [morning charter] any idea what is the normal airframe on this route ?

thanks
Brian
I'm having a bad day, second time iv posted in the wrong thread :duh will repost in the right one...SORRY

Brian
:wave: we have had 2 flights to bodrum with pegasus nice airline
We are travelling with this company from stansted, to north cyprus. We have flown with them before, but I can't remember if we can pre-book our seats. I'm suffering from sciatica which is very painful, so I would like to sit in a seat which has the most legroom.Anyone know please? :que
many thanks
Re my previous post We are are travelling on a sunday with pegasus to north cyprus. When a previous poster said they were starting a direct flight, is this to north cyprus? I didn't think they were allowed to do this. What english airport is this from? We are going via Izmir.
fraggle61,

You'll need to enquire with your travel agent about booking extra legroom seating. All other seats have the same seat pitch. Flights to Ercan normally go via a Turkish airport. A direct flight means you don't change aircraft, but the flight may touch down on the way. A non-stop flight is one that doesn't go via an intermediate airport. The aviation definition of direct isn't what you may think.

Darren
My apologies to Fraggle and anyone else on here, the direct flight is to Bodrum, Turkey. A direct service is also going to operate to Izmir, i've not seen anything for Northern Cyprus.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.