Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
luk3000,

No probs. Flight numbers are FCA1582/3 and its a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Dazbo
what size plane are we on and what is the seating arrangments?

flight no FCA 206 6/9/07 from Birmingham
return FCA 207 20/9/07 ditto

thanks in advance

Kazee
Kazee,

FCA206/7 is a Boeing 757-200. These aircraft have 233 leather faced seats configured 3-3 with 28" seat pitch and ceiling mounted IFE. They are powered by two Rolls-Royce RB211-535E4 high bypass turbofans each producing 41,500 lb of thrust, proper rocket ships :)
Have a great time,

Darren
Hi Darren

Can you tell me what type of plane mine will be from Gatwick to Tabe FCA394 is the number i think.

Ola
ola12387,

Your flights, FCA394/5 are serviced with a Boeing 757-200.

Have a great time,

Darren
This may seem like a silly question, but here goes! We fly on Monday, 3rd, on FCA888 from Manchester. Does anyone have any idea which rows I should ask for if I want to be near the loos? Don't laugh :D - well, you can if you want as 'Sir' thinks it funny, but I would feel better being near them at the moment (IBS!).
Thanks in advance.
Prawn, we have been told in the past when we have asked for certain seats that they cannot do it because the seats are allocated a few days before the flight. Apparently, they are allocated according to when you booked your holiday. I assume by that they mean they allocate the window seats first and then the middle seats. I think the idea is to stop any arguments at the airport and to save time.
Thanks, Sydney - we have asked in the past for seats at the back or window seats and have always got them - we get there early - but really wanted to know if there were specific rows to ask for. Was going to ring and ask beforehand.
This may be a stupid question but, it sounds
to me like all fca flights are 757's

am i right?
luk3000,

FCA have 4 aircraft types in there fleet: Boeing 767-300/ER, Boeing 757-200, Airbus A320-200 and Airbus A321-200. Aircraft type depends on airport and destination.

Darren
I said I would let you know and I have decided to book the check in for the night before our flight!!!

No hassel in the morning then and we can do things at our leisure. also no lugging the cases on the bus from the hotel.

thankss for all your replies on the subject

Ola
Hi all

we are flying to the maldives with first choice next june our flight number is FCA 142, does anyone know what type of plane this is and what the seating layout is. We are travelling two adults and two young children if we have booked and paid for seats together doe s this mean we can be split by an aisle.

Also has anyone flown longhaul with first choice and has any comments on how good or bad they are.

Thanks for your assistance

SKCI
SKCI,

First Choice only use Boeing 767-300/ER's on long haul flights. All the info you need is over the last few pages of this thread. Star Class is configured 2-3-2 with 33" seat pitch, SC Premium 2-3-2 with 36" seat pitch. Pre-booking seats means seats will be allocated together, but may be across an isle.

For further information, refer to my trip reports:

First Choice Airways Flight FCA048; Manchester (MAN/EGCC) - Varadero, Cuba (Juan Gualberto Gomez, VRA/MUVR), 3rd March 2006

First Choice Airways Flight FCA049 from Varadero, Cuba (Juan Gualberto Gomez, VRA/MUVR) - Manchester (MAN/EGCC), 17th March 2006

MAN-PVR Via SFB, First Choice FCA012 14/03/07

PVR-MAN, First Choice Airways FCA013 28/03/07

Have a great time,

Darren

Edited to update links
darren

Thanks for that we will have to get to the airport early and hope we can get a two and a two.

Thanks again

SKCI
hi just wondered if anyone has booked a gluten free meal on a long haul flight and what it consisted of thanks
For those who have not flown with First Choice have a look at what you are missing on you tube

http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/starclass/ - 52k -

go to star class premier and click Watch Simon Calder & Star class vidio

Alan
Can anyone tell me what type of plane we will be travelling on, inflight entertainment etc, travelling from Manchester to Dalaman on flight no FCA918.
Thanks
the coopers,

Your flights, FCA918/9 are operated with a Boeing 757-200. all the information on these aircraft is on this thread.

Darren
I'll be flying with FC on the 30th September to Dom Rep, anyone going or recently been can you tell me what films they have shown please?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.