Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
qatarman,

It's from 3 months before you travel so that shouldn't be your problem, details here. I did my Thomson Airways API for September during the week.

Darren
yea i think that is right it is 28 days with thomas cook i'm trying to do mine for 23/6/11 it will not let me
thanks marg
Hi,
We are flying to Turkey from Bournemouth with Thomas Cook and I wandering if the TV's had been put back on the flights? We flew in 2009 same airport same place but there was no TV's which made the flight boring!

Thanks for any info. x
Claire,

There's no IFE shown on flights operated by the narrow bodied aircraft fleet so you'll need a book or two.

Darren
Ok - thanks for the info Darren! I suppose this time we know in advance.

Claire
evening all

any idea what the seating plan is for tcx8518 from leeds/bradford airport to dalaman 02/05/2011 ,18:25pm

thank you debbi
debbi79,

The aircraft is configured 3-3 with 30 rows.

Darren
2 December 2010 - London Gatwick (LGW) to Lanzarote (ACE)
Flight: TCX939K - Departs: 10:30, Arrives: 14:50

Were you booked on this flight?

It operated from Stansted, due to Gatwick being closed due to snow.

Can anybody tell me when Fly Thomas Cook informed you of the change of airport?

Thanks
hiya,

last question before i go i promise!

this time its about the IFE on man-ccc. i'm aware that "premium cabin" service has been removed this year and have just been browsing the magazine to see what movies are on and they still have premium choices in there too...? Just wondering if us in cattle class will get these choices too, as theres some pretty decent ones this year!

cheers :)
fairypants,

Premium hasn't actually been removed, the cabin is still as it was. On outbound flights. it's sold as extra legroom seating only. On the inbound, it's still the premium cabin. This is to get around the stupidly high taxes that are now uniform across the premium services and the same price weather you are in premium economy, business or first class.

Darren
so with the "service" removed would the all the movies be available to everyone? i am so confused!
Hello, any idea of what plane reg our plane will be, we are flying from newcastle to kos on the 12th of may.
Also any ideas on where the plane will of been before we set foot on it.

Thanks

ps the flight number is TCX6234
Net Detective wrote:
2 December 2010 - London Gatwick (LGW) to Lanzarote (ACE)
Flight: TCX939K - Departs: 10:30, Arrives: 14:50

Were you booked on this flight?

It operated from Stansted, due to Gatwick being closed due to snow.

Can anybody tell me when Fly Thomas Cook informed you of the change of airport?

Thanks

The passengers were told at gatwick when they arrived in the morning to check in, they were bussed to STN to depart from there.
fairypants,

Maybe MikeBravo can give more details. I would imagine only the standard movies will be available otherwise it's an extra that economy passengers shouldn't get.

Darren
richards8610,

Welcome onboard :tip

NCL-KGS-NCL (TCX6234/5) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. It's too early to know the aircraft registration as aircraft are rotated almost weekly. I can have a look the day before for you. It makes little difference in any case as they're all the same inside. The aircraft will operate either NCL-ZTH (Zakinthos)-NCL (TCX6324/5) or NCL-LPA (Las Palmas)-NCL (TCX6032) before yours.

Darren
hi dAZ

going tomorrow on tcx244

can you give me a specific aircraft now mate?

and confirm seat pitch and ife for that aircraft if you can......

John
john.storr,

G-OJMC and OY-VKF are operating out of MAN at the moment. The original TCX aircraft should be operating short haul over the summer so you should be on an ex-MYT. Have a great time :cheers :sun2
Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.