Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren

Can you tell me what aircraft is being used on TCX3456/7 Birmingham to TFS on 27/12/11 returning 10/01/11
and TCX4032 TFS-Birmingham 10/01/11

We are still trying to decide where to fly from

cheers
james 84 wrote:
Can you tell me what aircraft is being used on TCX3456/7 Birmingham to TFS on 27/12/11 returning 10/01/11and TCX4032 TFS-Birmingham 10/01/11

Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi can you tell what plane we'll be on from manchester to hurghada tcx2518 and hurghada to manchester tcx2519??

thank you
laura77,

Assuming you're flying in the Winter 2011 season, MAN-HRG-MAN (TCX2518/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi yes december 20th was hoping it was going to be a 767 as that was what was printed on our first invoice but then they changed it to 757.

thank you
laura77,

That's why we need to know dates of travel. The flights over christmas I beleive are operated by the larger 767-300/ER. It's usually a 757-200 however, G-TCBB has been operating it recently.

Darren
can someone tell me
flying to cuba xmas
29 seat ptch goin
33 seat pitch return
will we have inflight entertainment
10 hrs long time
thanks
cajd,

Please quote your flight numbers, where you are flying to in Cuba and dates of travel when requesting aircraft information as there are several flights. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) that details avialable IFE.

Darren
Hi Darren
Have you any further information on the Thomas Cook A330's having their seatback IFE removed and drop down screens being installed? Been reading on TA that this work will start 2013. I remember someone posting on here that Winter 2012/13 would be the last season for TC longhaul, and was wondering if this was still the case why they were refitting them, as they have no IFE on anything other than longhaul?
Sunaddict,

As far as I know, it hasn't happened and IFE on long haul is as normal.

Darren
Can anyone tell me if there is any news regarding the Cabin Crew striking near Christmas.
I called into a Thomas Cook travel agents yesterday for ant information and they cant say for certain when and where the strikes will take place. :que
I want to book a holiday with Thomas Cook that will bring us back on the 23rd December and dont wanted to be stranded abroad at Christmas.
Jay
They don't know because there hasn't even been a decision to strike yet. Unions and management are meeting with Acas sometime after the 24th of this month. Even if talks come to nothing there has to be a formal ballot to vote on strike action. Obviously no one knows which way that would go. If they do vote for industrial action they have to give 7 days notice of their intention to strike.
Thanks Sunaddict.I will wait until next week to book to see if the price comes down. :tup
Hopefully flying to Tenerife on Sunday on TCX3417 any info?
Hi all were due to fly to lanzarote the 18th dec for 2 weeks with thomas cook.Were getting worried now,its just the flights i have booked with them how silly we never booked with credit card and i havent brought insurance yet any suggestions please, thanks
madmadge,

Just wait and see what happens, there's nothing you can do. Thomas Cook Group are saying present bookings are fine are are actually profitable this year. All this negative publicity, rumours and speculation at the moment is doing them no good. They have some problems but if no one books flights or holidays based on all the negativity, they'll certainly be out of business. The last thing they need is lack of bookings. I'm sure things will get resolved.

Darren
Hi

We are flying Manchester to Cuba in February. Anyone know what sort of IFE and aircraft we can expect

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.