Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
roadrunner,

BHX-SSH-BHX (TCX337K/L) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. Narrow bodied aircraft no longer show IFE. Hand held players (PSP's) are available for hire at £7.50 per flight with various movies and games instaled. Further aircraft information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi there, could anybody tell me what aircraft i will be on?? Im doing TCX62K/L MAN-POP-MAN on 27th nov/11th dec??
Jonouk1211,

MAN-POP-MAN (TCX062K/L) are operated by an Airbus A330-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi, can anyone tell me the flight number of the monday day flight from MAN-DLM-MAN during the summer period. thanks.
Does anyone know if they are going to make the old premium cabin into extra legroom seats? I would love to be able to book extra legroom seats :cheers
dinner-lady,

There are already extra legroom seats available on the Airbus A330-200. I've not heard either way what is happening with the premium cabin, but I expect they'll be left as extra legoom seats. It's only 2" extra though so not all that much more than the economy. 35" as oposed to 33" seat pitch.

Darren
Cheers Dazbo, how many extra legroom seats are there? and do they allow children in them, sorry so many questions but i am very chlaustrophobic :yikes
dinner-lady,

While you await your reply from Darren .......... as far as I know children need to be 16 years of age to accommodate extra legroom seats, which is the reason we now fly with First Choice/Thompson as the age limit with them is 14 years.

Regards,
Pat
cheers Pat, thats what i thought, tried to book them last year and was unable to as son was only 11. Was thinking if they make premium into extra Legroom i might be able to book those for us all :cheers
Hi dinner-lady,

If they do change the Premium cabin into extra legroom seats, it may be worth checking the age limit on these seats as they won't be situated near the Emergency Exits?

Regards,
Pat
If they are sold as extra legroom there shouldn't be any age restrictions on them.
dinner-lady,

If current premium seats are sold as extra legroom from May 2011, there won't be any age restrictions. Age restrictions only apply on exit rows by a door where a responcible and fit person may be required to open the door in the event of an emergency exacuation. There are currently 45 premium seats per aircraft and 18 extra legroom seats.

Darren
Flying on Thomas Cook, thursday 17th March 2011 to Lanzarote/Arricefe from Manchester @ 8.00am. Is it too early to know which plane we will be on? x
jadeyrawrr,

It'll more than likely be a Boeing 757-200 but I can't say without flight numbers.

Darren
Hi,

We're flying LGW-CUN (TCX041K) this Tuesday and wondered if it was know which jet has been assigned to that route? We do know that our plane is inbound from Varadero (which goes out tomorrow morning) before speeding us to Cancun.

John
pizzajohn,

As per previous posts, we won't know until the day before. It's one of the ex-MYT aircraft. They're all the same inside so it makes little difference.

Darren
Thanks for the speedy reply.

I just wondered what the history of the plane was, I know that the MYTs were all registered in 1999 but was trying to establish who'd been flying it.

John
pizzajohn,

All the ex-MYT A332's were purchased new by Airtours International Airways in 1999. They've always been with the same airline under different brands, ie Airtours, Premiair (leased), MyTravel and Thomas Cook.

G-MLJL: 1999 - 2002, Airtours International Airways. 2002 -2007, MyTravel Airways. 2007 - present day, Thomas Cook Airlines

G-OMYT: (previous registered G-MOJO): 1999 - 2001, Airtours International Airways / Premiair. 2002 - 2008 MyTravel Airways. 2008 - present day, Thomas Cook Airlines.

G-MDBD: 1999 - 2001, Airtours International Airways. 2001 - 2003, leased to Garuda Indonesia. 2003 - 2007, MyTravel Airways. 2007 - present day, Thomas Cook Airlines.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.