Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
littlelegs

Debs is probably right about just turning up with booking reference but your email should have had the odd style barcode on it. I booked a flight with them last week and mine has it, although the new format makes it more adverts than flight details! Is your email program blocking pictures - the adverts should all have little pictures by them as well.

There should also be a button to link to checkin online (not more than 60 days before flight) which is where you can print your boarding pass if you want to, although you can checkin at the desk and let them do it. You won't get through security without a boarding pass!
hi anyone got a phone number for easyjet i will ned to ring them up to see whats wrong with my booking, as i can not see my barcode at all. many thanks in advance
little legs,

When you say bar code, does it resemble a box with lots of black and white squares? If so, that's perfectly normal. It doesn't resemble a bar code you see at a super market for example, it's an evolution beyond that for security reasons.

Darren
hi darren, the bar code box was there before the flight changes buts its not there now??? do so what do i need to print off for outward bound and inword bound? i just wish so called easyjet was easy to get your head round for people who are not regulars, just this experiance as put me well off flying with them in the future, i would rather pay the extra knowing i don't have to take valium lol
dont worry we have never had to show anything except our passport but i do print it out anyway just in case they ask all they usually want off you is the booking referance number.
little legs,

Have you already checked in online? If not, once you've checked-in for your flight(s), you'll be able to print your boarding cards off and will be new bar codes at that point. You'll need the printout in order to get through security. If you've already checked in and things have change since, I would check your booking and try and print out new boarding cards and if you're still having problems, get in contact with Easyjet.

Darren
cheers for the info of all posters, i get stressed when i feel a little out of control of things, skegness next year lol
I've just checked in online for our trip to Tenerife in a couple of days and the boarding card says were in group 2. Is this the correct group as we are travelling with a 3 year old.
There is group 1 - those who have paid for speedy boarding and group 2, those that havent !! Priority in group 2 is given to those with children under 5 (with a max of 2 adults) and those that need a little more time to board.

This works well from UK airports as the boarding gate barriers / signs etc are in place to separate the 2 groups - coming back is another matter.

Good luck on your return from Tenerife - came back last Tuesday and have never seen anything like it -human behaviour (or lack of it) at its worst - never again.

Chris
Thanks for the info. Definately not look forward to the journey home, it's sounds dreadful.
Bristol fashion as EasyJet expands network

EasyJet is expanding the range of destinations served from Bristol Airport with the introduction of a larger aircraft.

A new 180-seat Airbus A320 is being unveiled at the Bristol base today (Tuesday).

The A320 is a larger aircraft than the current 156-seat A319 and gives the budget airline the ability to fly longer distances.

This enables medium haul routes to be offered to destinations such as the Canary Islands, Crete, Cyprus and Turkey.

Flights to Cyprus are introduced from tomorrow (Wednesday) with Crete, Dalaman and Bodrum starting in July, bringing the network up to 42 routes.

With permission from Travelmole
Brilliant- it's about time us living down South West have a bit more choice of destinations. I've also just read that wizzair are about to operate flights from Bristol to warsaw in Poland. Excellent news!
Hi all,

Have just had text from Easyjet to say our flight to Palma today at 12.40 is cancelled due to Volcanic Ash. On their website & Gatwick its still says operating. We were leaving home at 9 this morning to go to Gatwick but obviously no point now. I am lost now, don't know what to do, our hotel was also booked with them :que Is anyone else travelling with Easyjet today?

Thanks for any advice.

Deb.
Deb,

You seen to have 3 options from a flight point of view - do nothing, apply for a refund or get a transfer to another flight.

Easyjet website has this info and I would try anything to see what is available. Obvoiusly transfer options ie times / dates /location may not suit but at least you can try and see what is available.

If you havent registered with them you need to do this before you can make changes to your booking. Its quite simple, quick and easy to do and done from the Easyjet website.

Regards and good luck, Chris

ps we fly on Saturday so hopefully things may have got back to some sort of normality by then
Hi Chris,

I have managed to get through to Easyjet this morning, they have changed us to tomorrows flight at 5.50am, very helpful lady & didn't wait too long to get through either!!

Email confirming the booking came through within 10 minutes so quite happy with that.

It's all the other things I've had to change, ie: car park at Gatwick, have emailed the hotel although she did say she would ring them for me to inform of date change as we booked the whole thing through them.

Also had to email Janerbus about transfers, still waiting for replies from them & hotel.

All things considered, we lose a days holiday but hey, these things are no-ones fault, just an act of god they say!

Just hoping things are back to normal by tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Deb.
I'm glad everything has turned out ok and well done to Easyjet for being so on the ball.

Chris
What a great attitude Deb, well done enjoy your holiday.
:cheers
I am sure Eva at Janerbus will sort things for you, enjoy your holiday. CBG
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.