Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
thanks thats a very good idea I will definately do that for on the plane
kelixargold wrote:
thanks thats a very good idea I will definately do that for on the plane

Which airport are you flying from and we can check if they have a Boots or similar ;)
i have checked its manchester airport terminal 2
kelixargold wrote:
i have checked its manchester airport terminal 2

:tup Pop in there, just to be on the safe side. Also you won't have to wait for the trolley to come round. Nothing worse than being in the middle of the aircraft as the trollies start from the front and rear, meeting in the middle. You could be parched/starving and willing everyone to hurry up and get their order. You can still get a coffee/tea if you are no longer hungry.
can anyone help ?

daz told me that flight zb216 / 217 to faro will operate Mon 1484 to dalaman monday morning from gatwick.

I've been looking at departures on web at gatwick and ZB216 is delayed but its saying zb217 is expected in at 23.00hrs - how can this be if it has not departed - is this expected to be a long delay ?

also

how much effect will it have on mon1484 ?

cheers
provided the aircraft is back at its station some time tonight [say 3 or more hrs before its due out] their shouldn't be a problem

even if its later than that it only take around 60 mins to clean and re-fuel
thanks, just checked again and its due in from faro at 2.55 so theres a few hrs for the turnaround - thats if its not further delayed ??
Gregg I'd still check in as normal, just in case they use another aircraft :tup
Do anyone know why flight mon 1484 to dalaman is delayed today ?
[mon 1484 ex Gatwick] flight boards shows gates opened at 07-20
Scheduled to depart at 07:20.

MON1484 DALAMAN TAXIED 09:25

No idea why it was delayed Gregg .
Big delay on their Corfu flight today:-

Scheduled 08:30 MON7908 CORFU DELAYED 17:00
Hello,

Does anyone know what plane is operating Monarch
ZB7415 and ZB7414

From East Midlands to Alicante,

The seating plan shows 29 rows which narrows slightly at the end and I wasn't aware Monarch had any aircraft which goes to 2-2 at the near and has no extra leg room seats.

Thanks

Zack
Gregg,

Flight operations can juggle aircraft around if there's a long delay to minimise problems to the timetable. although aircraft normally keep to a particular routine, it's not set in stone.

Darren
z.j.c,

EMA-ALC-EMA (ZB7415/6) I would have thought were operated by Airbus A320-200.

Darern
Hello

Since posting yesterday the seating plan has changed again,

No extra leg room seats on the aircraft all now!

But no narrowed seating at the near.

Thanks

Z.J.C
Can anyone tell me if Monarch have set check-in times at Manchester or can you use any
Monarch desk at anytime?

Thanks
jan400,

In most airports, you can use any Monarch desk to check-in, there isn't a desk assigned to any particular flight. Check-in for flights normally opens 4 hours prior to your depature time.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.