Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Re: Onur Air ..
760 Posts
Hi Zonda

We fly out from teeside on 2nd july. Don't really mind what plane it is as long as it gets us there.

Karen
karboo,

As per my reply to Zonda_ above, you're on the same flight that day!

Darren
Karboo, I'm flying alone, be nice to have someone to talk too...
For those who are travelling on an OHY Airbus A300B4-605R, I'd forgotten about this cabin photo. It's the main cabin to give you an idea of what the expect.

Darren
i can see some tv screens on this plane does that mean they will show a film or is it standard no entertainment with onur air
nuttynet,

No, they only show a sky map of your current position. There is no IFE on OHY flights. Not all the A300B4's have screens.

Darren
Hey :) First post :tup ha!

Which travel company is operating the OHY 3149 Flight from MME To Dalaman

Just the flight times are perfect alouth already boked on eageans flight later that day In september :)
As far as I know only Onur Air fly form Teesside to Dalaman.
Hi

Flying to DLM from CWL on 23 July (Weds) flt. This schedule doesn't start until 16th July. Any idea what type of A/c it is? Thanks
Warning to passengers flying out of Luton on 10th September

My daughter had a letter saying the flights had changed from a 10 am departure to 8.40pm departure arriving Dalaman at 2.40am OHY2654

Return flights have changed from a 7am departure to 5pm departure arriving Luton at 7.40pm OHY2653

I have rang Goldtrail who confirmed the flight time changes

John
PS
Just had a phone call from my travel company (the more than Uselss UKTravelshop) to inform me of the flight time changes

Allegedly the bloke that rang me was called Andy (good asian name that like), yeah and I'm king of spain!
d.m.jones-gammon,

What are your flight numbers? It'll be an A321-200 (most likely) or A300B4-605R.

Darren
lukee0705,

Try Aegean Flights, H4U or Goldtrail.

Darren
Thanks Darren,
Flt No OHY 888/887, which is also strange, as this is the same flt no as Sunday Flts Cwl/DLM, I worked in the airline indusry for many years, and it's unusual to have the same flt nos, for different flights - don't you think so?? :que

Deb
d.m.jones-gammon,

It's not uncommon these days for the same route to share a flight number on subsequent days. Schedule airlines have operated that way for many years. It makes sense really, no point in having a different number when it's the same flight but on a different day. OHY888/7 are currently operated by their MD-88's, which is surpising. They don't often sent them this far. They're normally used on domestic and more local flights.

Darren
Looks like Onur Air have 5 MD88s which were purchased in 1997.
Same configuration as MD83, 2-3 maximum of 172Pax.
HI Darren,
My son's just booked to go to Marmaris. Flying on Onur air from CWL on 16th July. Will this be the same aircraft type d-m jones-gammon will be on. Do you have any pics or links to pics please. Also, what's the configuration and is there IFE and food please. Thanks
hi shirley h
i can answer a couple of questions about onur air there is no inflight entertainment and they do not do in flight meals anymore i belive darren will back me up on this
darren will also put you right as to what aircraft i know they use md88's, a300 and a320's :sun2
Thanks Maverick,
My son won't be too happy with no IFE and meals on a flight of that duration. Do they sell snacks on board do you know? Thanks again.
shirley h,

Do you have his flight number Shirley? I can't check without it. If it's OHY2764, it'll be an Airbus A321-200. As maverick57uk said, there's no IFE installed. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase onbaord.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.