Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi all

A question regarding the following flight, if you'd be so kind as to reply please:

Thomson Airways TOM772
Depart: Manchester 29/07/11 13:00
Arrive: Sharm El Sheikh 29/07/11 19:35

What is the seating config / pitch please? I thought I'd read it somewhere as 2-4-2 but the online seat reservation map thingy released today on the booking website shows as 3-3.

Many thanks

Gryph
Flights to Sharm are classed as Mid Haul desinations so the standard seat pitch for shorthaul applies unless you upgrade to extra legroom seats. 3-3 is the common seat configuration for these destinations and occasionally 2-4-2. Just my general knowledge of Thomson, not expert advice :D

Can i ask, is the booking service your using the 'Thomson Flight Extras' website?
Thanks

:)
Guys,

Can you advise me whether the Birmingham to Cancun service (April 2012) is nonstop or, does it serve another UK airport before its onward flight across the Atlantic?

John
Chloe

That is the correct website.

Thank you, main reason I asked was flew last year, same time give or take a few weeks, same airports with Thomson and it was 2-4-2 (but a Sunday).

Many thanks

Gryph
gryphawk,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM772/3) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll fnd extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
pizzajohn,

The flight is non-stop generaly. Prior to winglets, flights operated via Manchester for refuelling as the runway at BHX wasn't long enough to allow the aircraft to take-off with the required fuel. It didn't serve MAN, it was purely for technical reasons on the outbound flight as Manhesters runways are much longer.

Darren
rhodgreen wrote:
Hi BY-TOM-AMM-FCA,
Do you know which of the long haul movies get shown on LGW<>SSH this month?
Cheers in advance.

If it's a 757 it will be gullivers travels or Rango outbound and big mommas like father like son or gnomeo and Juliet both dependant how many little ones are onboard.

If it's a 767 both the above will play each way and No strings attached on the outbound and The dilemma on the way home in addition to movies above.
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA wrote:
rhodgreen wrote:
Hi BY-TOM-AMM-FCA,
Do you know which of the long haul movies get shown on LGW<>SSH this month?
Cheers in advance.

If it's a 757 it will be gullivers travels or Rango outbound and big mommas like father like son or gnomeo and Juliet both dependant how many little ones are onboard.

If it's a 767 both the above will play each way and No strings attached on the outbound and The dilemma on the way home in addition to movies above.

Thanks!
It's a 757 and it's half term week - so looking forward to some nice cartoons!!
Hola Dazbo

Could you tell me if our return flight tomorrow the 13 th to Manchester will be on the same 2 3 2 ex First choice aircraft type as the one we came on please . Our flight number is TOM 127.

Rotterdam

I've moved your post as you posted it in the Thomas Cook thread. Don't worry, I've done that before too! Dazbo HT Mod
Hola Dazbo

Could you tell me if our return flight to Manchester tomorrow May 13 th TOM 127 will be the same aircraft ex FC 2 3 2 type as the one we came on.

Rotterdam
Rotterdam,

I hope you've had a great holiday. Your return flight is operated by the same ex-FCA 767-300/ER.

Darren
Hi,

Absolutely incredible.

Many thanks.

Rotterdam
Hi there, just wondered if anyone can help me please? We are flying to Dalaman on Saturday 14/05 and i am trying to fine out if they have any in flight entertainment onboard the plane? Need to know whether we need to pack the dvd players in hand luggage to keep the kids entertained or not?!

Many Thanks
Adele
Hollym17,

Please supply all your flight information, at least your departure airport and flight numbers when requesting information so we can pinpoint the exact flight you are on. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Without knowing your flight details, I can't say which aircraft type it will be and therefore the IFE to expect. As long as your flight is operated by anything other than a Boeing 737-300, IFE will be available. IFE details and the curent listing is linked from our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Guys,

I've had a look at the Boeing 767-300ER on seatplans.com, as I beleive these are used on the LGW-CUN service and notice that the seat numbers, per row, are the same in Premier as they are in Economy. I understand that there is an extra 3" of legroom but, are the chair widths the same?

John
pizzajohn,

Seat widths are slightly wider, but there's not a lot in it. The widths are faily generous anyway. As your flight is operated by an ex-FCA aircraft, the arm rests are solid / fixed as the tray tables fold out from the right hand side.

Darren
Hi darren. Would you now be able to confirm which plane thomson will use from bhx to mahon 25 may f/number tom7328 n tom7329. Thanks
care bear,

BHX-MAH-BHX (TOM7328/9) are a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.