Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Can you please tell me what aircraft and seating configaration is operating TOM 374 bhx to cancun on 29.3.10 and ife if known.

Many thanks
sabeda,

Your flight (TOM374) will be operated by a Boeing 767-300 form the ex Thomson Fleet. These are configured 2-4-2. IFE for March/April is not available untill the beginning of march (we are currently on Jan/Feb) For an idea of what to expect, have a look at Jan/Feb listing here (post by BY-TOM-AMM-FCA half way down the page).

More information on our what aircraft? thread (linked below)

Gower
  • Edited by GowerL7 2010-01-12 17:33:46
Hi can anyone tell me which aircraft and airline flight TOM2622 to Palma on the 10th July 2010??

Thanks in advance, sparky123
sparky123,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2622/3) are operated by a boeing 757-200.

Darren
Thanks a lot - I was hoping it was a 767 but eh well!
sulu wrote:
Thomson insist they are flying into Havana next year. The flight number is TOM 088 out, TOM 087 return, the airport code is HAV, Varadero being VAL, according to them. They cannot confirm the type of aircraft yet.

That's a new one on me. It may be the case they are starting a new flight or operating an ad-hoc charter to Havana, but it's not currently showing on their flight schedule. I would be very surpised if there's enough demand to warrent a regular flight in to Havana, unless it's a one off charter for the package you're on or it's operated via Varadero (VRA as Sunaddict mentions) / Holguin (HOG). Flights are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER in that case regardless if it's a TOM flight.

Darren
Darren,
Any idea which 757s are being used from Birmingham TOM 306 to Sal.Are they ex First Choice or Thomson.
Tabby, meals haven't been changed for winter like previous seasons at Thomsonfly.

HAV is a new route between dec-march 2010-2011 for Thomson Dream as part of our cruise programme. It will be operated by a 767-300.
Hello

I am flying on the 01/05/2010 to Las Palmas with Thomson at 14:00. The flight number is TOM 2676 and returning on the 13/05/10 at 02:00 on TOM2351

Please can you let me know which aircraft will be used?

Thanks
qatarman,

Ex-FCA (G-OOOZ/BD) has been operating the SAL (TOM306/7).

Darren
jay8915,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-LPA-MAN (TOM2676/2351) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets) / Airbus A321-200 respectively. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below).

Darren
Hi, the 757-200 which operates TOM2622, is it ex Thomsonfly or FCA. And does anyone have any pictures of the interior??

Thanks in advance, sparky123.
Hi Darren
I'm thinking of flying with Thomson East Mids to Larnaca at the start of October TOM7704/7705. Any idea what plane it will be?

Thanks Bob
peterbridge2,

Welcome :wave:

Your flights (TOM7704/5) Will be operated by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
More information can be found in our what aircraft? thread (linked below)

Gower
sparky123,

It is too early to know at the moment as your flight is in the summer season. However it makes no difference as to which version (ex FCA, ex TOM) you are on. They are both the same apart from the colour inside.

Gower
sparky123,

GowerL7 wrote:
They are both the same apart from the colour inside

The seat design is slightly different too but in essence, Gower is correct, there's no difference. The ex-TOM's have the slimline Recaro seats fitted (dark blue leather) that give you slightly more room due to the seat pocket being located at the top of the seat rather than at the bottom, providing more knee room. They also have the Boeing enhanced interior pack fitted (you'll not notice the difference unless you know what you're looking for!). If you look at the What Aircraft? guide, I've provided photos of the interior of their Boeing 737-800. The ex-TOM 757's have those seats fitted and that type of interior, but with CRT monitors over the isle rather than drop down LCD panels. The ex-FCA's have the standard seats fitted (green leather).

I'll be getting some better cabin photo in March of the 757-200's (7 weeks today!). The ones I have at the moment are poor quality due to being pinned in to a window seat for 4.5 hours on my last flight on them when the couple sat next to me fell asleep before take off and didn't wake until we touched down! This is the only photo I could get but watch out for some better ones towards the end of March;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/FCA752.jpg

Darren
Thanks a lot Darren. So do you know which it will be?

Thanks in advance, sparky123.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.