Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I have used the day before check in the last two years at Manchester and had no problems with it, and found it a great time saver, especially last year when my in laws who travelled with me were given free fast track through security even though they werent premier like us. They didn't weigh the hand luggage either year.

Will be using it again this year.

On another note, I wondered if the ever helpful Darren could let me know which type of planes operate TOM 166/7 MAN-PUJ-MAN.

Thanks.
davies2911,

MAN-PUJ-MAN (TOM166/7) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Andy66

Thanks for that info, we will most definitely be using the service then. It will make things alot less stressful and make the overnight stay in London more enjoyable. :-)

James
racegirl3075 wrote:
What zone/desks will I have to go to for check-in?

Refer to my previous reply from January. Just check the screens when entering the terminal for desk numbers.

Darren
Race girl and Dazbo , Thomson check in at LGW north is now zone C and D it used to be A but the new extension now houses A and B and will taken by BA and Emirates soon BA currently in E and F and Emirates in H Thomson will stay in Zones C and D . Clear as mud eh??? ;)
Hi Darren, Can you confirm plane for forthcoming trip to Lanzarote -Tom 2468/9 Man-Ace-Man 29/9 -6/10 - thanks
Smithford,

MAN-ACE-MAN (TOM2468/9) are operated by Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets).

Darren
Hi there,

You kindly helped out by letting me know what plane we will be travelling on to Cancun from Gatwick on the 22nd November (Ex First Choice 767-300ER) I am going to try and pre book seats so could you again advise what seats are the best for a couple travelling in Premium Economy? I was thinking the front 2 but I'm not sure how the entertainment system works in these rows. Also is the Premium Economy cabin seperated from the economy section or is it all together?

Thanks
Hi Murphy
The downside to the front seats is that you can't stretch your legs under the seat infront, and they also don't usually have usuable overhead storage space directly above them. Also no seat infront to put a bag under. The ex FCA have a bulkhead between economy and premium. Also a curtain across the aisle.
Thank you, good points, I didnt think about the seat storage, maybe better to go a row back then in that case. Many thanks
Hello could anyone tell me the film list for thomson long haul flights from uk-america please, going in 6 days , And would like to know the film list thank you :)
Antony79

July/August IFE is linked in the What aircraft thread.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47950

September/October is due out at the end of the month.
Can't find it why don't you just post it here?
3rd paragraph in the Thomson Airways section.
murphy001965,

Seating is personal preference. All seats offer the same basic facilities so it's really whether you prefer a window, isle or centre seat. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide including aircraft and cabin photos and seat plans. IFE screens fold out from the arm rest. The premium section is the whole of the front cabin. As Sunaddict mentions, some passengers don't like the bulkhead seats as you don't have a seat to put your feet under although there are recesses in the bulkhead to compensate for this.

Darren
Antony79 wrote:
Can't find it why don't you just post it here?

Because we have 100's of members looking for the same information so it's posted on a topic that is dedicated to aircraft and aircraft information where that information is centrally located. The What Aircraft? guide is a sticky topic at the top of the Flights Forum and on my signature below.

Darren
Hi,

My daughter has just booked a last minute deal to Alicante from Manchester with Thomson . She does not have the flight number yet,only a booking reference, but she departs on Sept 8th at 06-30am.

Can anyone help with what type of Aircraft it might be ?

Rotterdam.
Hi - looking to book to go to Cape Verde - Boa Vista Rabil airport with Thomson. Am I right in thinking it will be on a Boeing 757 -200? If so do you know if there is a possibility of buying extra leg room seats on this flight? Also, understand there are a number of versions of this plane. I would be flying from Gatwick on April 4th 2012 - don't have a flight number.

Thanks in advance
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.