Stunning slide show,.
Thank you,I am so envious.
Cybergran
Thank you for the kind words.
National Geographic webpage published one of my photos :) at their page:
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/your-shot/daily-dozen
Thanks again!
Argo
sry ... did not say that the photo is the fourth ... the dog caught by surprise by wave ;)
Argo
Dear Argo :wave: ,
Thanks once again, for taking me to the heart of India,
Best Wishes lassi xx
As always you have done a brilliant report accompanied by stunning photos, how amazing that you swam in the Ganges and described it in such detail. Thanks so much for sharing with us again :wave:
Fantastic report and photos, thanks so much for sharing
Really interesting and wow your photos are fantastic. I'll look through these again to get some ideas for places to visit. Thank you.
Fantastic report Argo ,and super photo,s can,t wait to get back to India/Goa
in november pleased Culture Holidays came up trumps again. :)
annx
Thank you so much for the trip report and the wonderful photo's! The hotels look very luxurious! Always wanted to go to the Ganges, but you know how it is, time goes so quickly. Strange to see Calangute so quiet! Thanks again :thanks
Argo thankyou for your great report :tup and the photo's are fantastic as usual. Gel
Fabulous photos, and a really interesting report, many thanks!
Fantastic report Argo and love your photos :thanks :thanks ..can you tell me where the one was taken at the top of a hill or mountain looking down to houses ....parts of the place on the top of the hill have blue on building walls ......colleen
The whole trip sounds fantastic and the photos are lovely :tup

Thankyou for sharing.
Hello colleen,
are you talking about the pictures "guarding the city" and "road to the gates of gwalior fort"? if yes, then it is a fort in a small town called Gwalior.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwalior
copy/paste from our itinerary:
08th July / Delhi - Gwalior ( By superfast air-conditioned train Dep. 06:15 hrs. Arriv. 09:15 hrs. ) Gwalior - Orchha (By road ) Approx. 02hrs. & half drive
Afternoon transfer to raiwlay station to board the fast air-conditioned train to Gwalior. On arrival at Gwalior raiway station meet assist and transfer to hotel. Later proceed for sightseeing tour of Gwalior known for its spectacular hilltop citadel. Within walls lie Jain statues, Rajput Palaces, Hindu temples and a Victorian school. Later drive to Orchha , on arrival in Orchha transfer to hotel. Night stay in Orchha.
:) Argo
if you did not ask about these pictures then it would help if you tell me the name of the pic which you can see above the image, if you click on the picture and it opens ;)
Yes thank you elephant it is Gwalior Fort I have just typed it in to you tube and it looks fab can you tell me where it is please .....thanks so much for your report its brill and the photos are great i keep looking at them ......colleen
Excellent pictures and report! where is Sea King restaurant and shack?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.