Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Louis Phaethon
99 Posts
kath, we stayed there in june 03 and had rooms on the 2nd floor with sea views which had recently been refurbished. I think by now that all of them will have been done.
Cheers.
Mark.
They were being refurbished when i went in 2003 i went again last year and im sure they had all been finished, i didnt see any work being done in any of the rooms.
Thanks both. I have been in touch with them and they have said they will do their best to accommodate us in a newly refurbished sea view room.

Kath
Thinking about booking this AI hotel with Portland for November but can't find any hotel reviews or any other information.

Anyone been here or know what it might be like ?
I to have booked this Hotel with Portland for october next year.There is alot of entertainment at this hotel and there are plenty of things to keep you amused its great for kids to with a pirate ship park to keep them quite.
There is a recent new review on Tripadvisor {hotel club Phaethon beach} and also Holidays uncovered {Phaethon beach}
Hope i have been of some help and am sure you will have a lovely holiday. :D
You will find the members reviews under hotel reviews-cyprus- or click the link below

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/paphos/louis-phaethon-beach-hotel/

hope this helps

wizard
Hi there,
I am not long back from this hotel we were also A/I. You won't be disapointed there. The food is fantastic and the drink will never be a shortage. The only big problem we had was mosquitto bites. We live in a hot country and still got badly bitten when we never do here. PLEASE take lots of repelant with you. My husband was bitten places you wouldnt even think of :oops: ( i thiought was funny he didnt). Anyway im sure you will have a great time.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
Claire.x
Claire

If you havent done so yet Please post your review

wizard
Ive been going to this hotel for the last 4 years, i came back from there about a month ago. Its a brilliant hotel with plenty to do ive never been bored there, the staff are really friendly. I love it there and i wont go anywhere else.
Have been going to this hotel for years now, seems like a second home.
Everything about the place is terrific, the staff, food, entertainment team, nothing is too much trouble for any of them.

You really cannot find better on the island. Going back again in October, alas only for 1 week, but i no I'll have a great time. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
We went their at the end of june, on a late pricebreaker, and were very satisfied with it. The room was clean tidy and plenty big enough for both of us, bathroom again clean and tidy. Balcony bit on small side, but with the free drinks we sat in the bars most of the evenings.
If you go take some mossie repellant, they don't usually bother me, but they decided to feast upon my posterior, the first night I was there. Darned uncomfortable the day after, and cost me a fortune in sprays and creams while out there.
Food and booze were great, all you could want, most of the day through.Nice poolside bar, beer,water,pop and tea on tap. Cocktails made by barman,very nice.
Hotel beach not upto much a bit shalley and seaweedy, but plenty of loungers and seats to relax on, pool not massive, but seemed adequate, and always plenty of folks in it. If the pool is to small try a dip in the sea, beautiful and warm, just like taking a bath.
Hotel position a bit out of the main part of phaphos, but the bus stop is outside the hotel and there are always taxis pulling up outside.
We would definately go again to this hotel, and would reccommend it for a good relaxing break to anybody.
Hi we are due to fly out in October our first time all inclusive and first time in Paphos. I have read a lot of info on the site recomending to use cash machines rather than get ripped off paying comission on travellers cheques. Can anyone tell me what problems I might have at the hotel as I'm guessing there are no machines nearby. I'm hoping not to need to much money as we are all inclusive but not sure having never tried it before. There is myself hubbie and two boys aged 9 & 11.
Oh and any recommendations on car hire for a couple of days would be apprecited.
Thanks
Michelle
Hi Michelle227,
We just got back from the same hotel as you. Theres a bank about 10min walk from hotel. Also there are plenty carhire places in the same area. There is a carhire in hotel but thats a bit more expensive. Have a great holiday. Paphos is stunning you will have a great time.
Take care and have fun.
Claire.
I can also recommend this hotel with excellent food and facilities.

If you get fed up with all the alcoholic refreshments :rofl I recommend the coffee in the Vienna Cafe in the lobby.
agree totally excellent standards at this louis hotel will revisit.
we have booked to go to this hotel next year and just wanted to know what its like, its our 1st visit to cyprus so dont know whats in store
Hi there :lol:

If you CLICK HERE you will find reviews of the hotel :D

As for Paphos...it is lovely. Lots to see and do, plus you are only minutes
away from the waterpark. Anything else you want to know just ask :lol:

Helenxx
Ive been to the phaethon beach for the last 4 years and it seems to get better every year its fantatic you wont be dissapointed.The foods is excellent with plenty of choice and the staff are very friendly. Theres entertainment all day and at night, the animation team were fantastic when i went in june this year. Hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.