Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi, I really dont think there is any water parks in sharm at the moment.But they are planned for the future.i.e the hilton sharm dreams is building one right now at the back of the hotel. Anyway who needs water parks when you've got the beautiful red sea with all those colourful fish and corals to explore!!! :fish . Have a nice time. Lynne
I know that the LTI Grand Azure has its own waterpark
Hello yes there is a water part due to open within next few days my friend working for them its in the el sid area when i see him next i find more about it
Thanks carron, if you can keep us informed that would be great.
hello all, yes the water park in frount of the novertel hotel in namm bay, the size is 47000 squre meters themed park means all the park is a pharonic games full of the egypatin history in every cornerhe managment company is aspro and its one of the leaders in the aqua parks in europ,so its a days activities and also at night there will be sound and light tellin the egypatin history by the big status for ramses inside the parkat night also will be night parties and clubbin music ,
is this only open to the people staying at the hotel or can anyone pay and gain entrance.
yes anyone can use the water park it opens from 10am till sunset, all games are without limits and about £13 to go in hope this help you
cool dont suppose you know if it has a web site at all.
sorry no, not the moment its not finished yet i let you know when its finished
Just read about the waterpark being built at the hilton sharm dreams. I am going in August and am concerned i will be walking on to a building site. Anyone got any news of when it will be finished?
Hi i think you talking about water park that just been built which is in frount of novertel, yes thses hotels are close to each other but far as i know the water park finished, i will ask Ahmed my friend who work for the company hope u have great holiday
Thankyou would be much appeciated :D
Hi Elaine, its me again ! Yes there is a water park being built right now at the rear of the hotel. It belongs to sharm dreams resort, but dont worry you wont hear or see nothing it is right at the back you wouldn't even know it was going on. Lynne
Thanks for that. Do you think it will be finished by the time we go in August?
Hi Elaine. Go to http://www.hilton.co.uk then click on find a hotel, put in egypt etc. then you can email them and just say I believe your having a water park built , could you tell me if it will be finished by August?
I have e-mailed them before and they did reply! they are very friendly and eager to please. Lynne.
Thanks for that. I have sent an email to the Hilton and will let everyone know when i get a reply.
Have had my reply and yes they are building a water park at the Hilton which is going to be opening on 1st March so will be well run in when we go in August. My kids are now more excited than ever crazy really as they have a huge real life zoo in the sea!!!!
Thats great! You will have a brillient time. The people are very friendly.The park is free for hotel guests, but tell your kids not to spend too much time there, cause they wont want to miss out on the snorkeling!!! Dont forget to do a review when you come back. Lynne
Hi. Does anyone know if the water park at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort actually opened yesterday??

I will be there from the 15th March and am really keen to know if we can expect it open!

Thanks.
:D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.