Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Pig toilets topic

the link above on a previous post should answer your question....

Ok now I'm curious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can anyone tell me (pm me if that's too nasty) WHAT DO THE PIGS EAT in Goa?!? Can't think of anything soooo bad
:roll:
Mids
OK so now I've read the whole thing... and my question goes right into this topic:
Should we bring toilet paper when going to Goa???? :oops:
OK so now I've read the whole thing... and my question goes right into this topic:
Should we bring toilet paper when going to Goa????

No need to bring toilet paper, hotel usually supplies you with a roll, but if you end up getting deli belly you can always buy some from the shop. Easy to get hold of.
Take Andrex wet wipes an absolute must :wink:
Something for your head!
I wear a bandana during the day .
....A thermal cup.. :glynis ..keeps your drinks cold & keeps the flies out & use it for your tea or coffee at breakfast you can have a decent size no more going up for 2.or 3 cups :D :D ...at the pool the barman will give you as much ice as you want and your water coke or beer is always freezing cold :glynis
Marmite, you either love it or you hate it. I really miss marmite whilst on hols
Apparently the yeast in it keeps the mossies at bay too :idea:
someone on this forum recomended we take an electric extension lead with 4 sockets but change the english plug to a goan style 2 pin one then we could plug all our english plugs into it this was brilliant advice which we would'nt have thought of anita :D
Things worth bringing :lol: . A sense of hummer and adventure, patience, a smile, and a love of all things different , that will get you through most things (except perhaps the bacon :shock: ) We loved it all Perhaps not the bacon :wow , we found a tube of antiseptic jell was much better than hand wipes easy to use and carry less space less faff.
I really miss sausages!! I know you can get some homemade ones from varous places but just didnt taste the same
chilly
The only "must take" to Goa is yourself. Never a day goes by when I don't think about the place. It has captured the heart of me and my husband and we look forward living out there for 6 months when I retire in 2009. I know one shouldn't wish ones life away but .....

Candybabe
Seen one couple with their own sugar frosties and marmite (Yuck)

If you have a big head like me take your own hat, head cover, the cap I bought looked like a boil on me ead. :rofl

Other than that, I found I could get what ever I wanted, cheaper than the UK

lez
Robertsons Marmalade. The stuff we were given at Casa Seashell looks like it would glow in the dark
All saints
What do you mean
We arrive at the casa seashell on 12 nov, shall I take my own marmalade :yuck :rofl
Hi Lizzy. Depends on how much you like marmalade with your toast in a morning. You can have a choice of jam or marmalde but either looks rammed with colorings and tastes very sweet. You will love casa if you havent been before.
Thanks allsaints
I have been to the Casa for a meal but havent stayed there before
I can wait :D
:)
Hello evreyone,

I think it was on this forum that someone was saying about taking cloths out to goa for the Kids out there, is there anything else i could take??? and what type of clothes do you mean eg under wear, long sleeves, socks any ideas would be great.

many thanks
Pip
x
8)
Hi Pip,

Try sending a PM to Rob he'll be able to advise you better than anyone.

GFF xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.