Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
A small, friendly resort with an excellent, safe beach.

There are several nice bars and some really good restaurants.

Cheap and regular bus service to Ibiza Town and Santa Eulalia, (the third biggest town on the island).

Boats daily to several other resorts, including the island of Formentera.

Are you in a hotel or holiday apartments?
Thanks for the reply,we're staying in the hotel Imperial.
Hi Carl, we stayed in the playa dorada a few years ago. It's a sister to the Imperial and next door.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Cala Llonga, the beach is lovely and the water really shallow for quite a way out.

The hotel had some decent entertainment and they had things goin on in the pool every day too.

hope you have a fab time :)
Expect to be jammed like sardines round the pool.
If the pool is too busy, simply walk down the steps leading from the pool to the beach and you'll be on a sunbed within two minutes. The beach is great. Clean sands, shallow clear water, plenty of space between beds with areas where kids can play.

If it's a family holiday you want, Cala Llonga is an excellent choice and you would have to be really picky to say the hotel pool spoiled it all.
Fortunately can't stand staying around the pool,much rather be on the beach :sun2
In that case you'll be fine.I went in this hotel a few years back and thought how cramped it was.I canrt stand a cramped terrace myself
Carl,

If you have any specific questions on the resort, or the island in general, post them here or send me a pm. I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

JJ.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.