Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
1st time
9 Posts
sorry forgot to ask is it hot all through out april or is there a chance of rain
thanks again.
Is this a wind up???.........well I'll take the bait, but only because it's Easter and I'm a nice Catholic girl!!!

Lots to do in goa for kids and adults alike - waterfalls, temples, markets, spice gardens, crocodiles, dolphins.
Plenty of places on Baga Rd to watch the football, in fact it's difficult nowadays to find a bar/restaurant that doesn't show it.
There is a waterpark - close to your hotel and also the go-karting is close by...great fun and relatively safe (watch out for the exhausts). No McDonalds or Burger King but plenty of English food (including Burgers). Subway is on Baga Rd and there is a dominoes pizza in Calangute and also new one in Baga. The beer runs freely in Goa and the most popular are Kings and Kingfisher, loads of restaurants (check out the sticky).

I've just checked the the date so I know it's not April Fool....maybe just an Easter prank...too many e-additives in those easter eggs!!

GFF xx
sorry didn't understand the wind up comment?

could you tell roughly how far the waterfalls are from apora and how much it is in a taxi?
Me and the mrs could eat curry or day but the kids will be happy there is a dominoes
glad to hear there is no macdonalds over there yet.
how much would i expect to pay for cigarettes L&b,and a pint?
thanks again
viva
"how much would i expect to pay for cigarettes L&b,and a pint?"

All this info' is on previous posts.
sorry i am new to this....upon reading previous posts i now have a wealth of information.
thank you all again.
you would be better of getting a taxi to the waterfalls,dont know exact cost would be relatively cheep though. :) bottle of kings beer in beach shacks approx 30 rupeesabout 35 or 40 p.dunno about fags a si dont smoke.if your stopping of at bahrain get your fags there as they are only about £6.50 for 2 hundread according to my wife
thank you very much for the reply les.
last question hounest ;-) can you swim at the waterfalls or are they just picturesque
Have a look at the trips sticky, it has lots of ideas and suggestions. I'll also pull up a couple of threads which should be of interest to you. Don't worry about asking questions- we were all new here once :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.