Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
You will need to say where you are staying in Malta for restaurant recommendations :!:
We are staying at the Raddison in St. George's Bay. Dont mind travelling to anywhere on the island though if it will be worth it! :glynis
hi dixie i've just posted a reply on the "radisson sas" thread with our experiences last october we used a thai restaurant at the hilton hotel called the "blue elephant" we had 16 guests so we had a little room seperated by sliding bamboo doors for privacy.
i think it was a bit on the expensive side but i'm not too sure how much cos the bride's parents paid! :) :yikes
Hi
I myself got married in mata last september and we had our meal in Il Mithna restaurant in Mellieha. It was fabulous. It was our first time going to malta and i would recommend it to anyone. If you need any advice then i can try to help you.
My Grandson was a chef at the Raddison Hotel in Manchester for quite a long time and he said the service there was the best he had ever worked at before his present job in charge of the kitchen at an Italian restaurant in the Lake District in Millom, So hope all goes well for you in Malta and you have the perfect wedding
we were looking into using the radisson sas for our wedding reception and the option that they gave us was the upstairs section of "the bistro" restaurant but what they couldn't do is guarantee exclusivity - if the restaurant was busy they would have to let people upstairs :tut with it being a reception with speeches etc it was a non starter. luckily we stumbled on the "blue elephant" thai restaurant as i said perviously and it had excellent food,atmosphere and privacy but not shut away from everyone.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.