UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
My friend lives in Co Antrim and Bushmills whisky distillery is there.I have been meaning to pay her a visit for a long time.
Recommend both Bushmills and the Giant's Causeway. Depending on when you go, Portrush is a pleasant seaside town. Crossing the border into the south, where you will need EUROS, there is a special stone mound/circle with an unpronounceable name. Londonderry/Derry is certainly worth a visit. Alsd there is the American/Ulster park with old buildings and a fantastic railway museum near Belfast.
Try the Northern Ireland Tourist Board I've just had some brochures sent to me.I'm going over this weekend but staying in Belfast as I'm seeing relatives.I'm staying at the Balmoral Hotel always great food and comfy rooms the staff are so friendly.Can't wait to go it's always a great time over there.There are some beautiful places to see.The scenery is breath taking.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.