General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
If you want reasonablish weather you probably need to be looking at the Canaries, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote or Fuerterventura.

Each one has it's own forum on here so you could have a read. i would say that I have listed them in order of their 'livelyness' if that makes sense, with Tenerife being the most lively to Fuerterventura being the quietiest.

I guess the other two places you could check out are Cyprus and maybe Malta might still be hot.
Hi tintin and welcome to the forums. Which airports can you fly from and what sort of board would you prefer? Egypt would still be lovely and warm at that time of year. A little bit more info will help us give you suggestions.
tks HELEN T, i,m seeking that elusive bargain holiday. i,ll be flying out of either l/pool or manchester. i,d be happy with b&b any more would be a bonus. a place where perhaps other singles may be drawn to. IAN
Hi Tintin, welcome to Holiday Truths . I think Gran Canaria would be nice . We were there last year and there were just as many singles there as couples, Very friendly place with fantastic beaches.
hello digby, tks for advice. what resort did you stay in ?
Have to agree with digby Gran Canaria is a lovely island, we have stayed in Puerto Rico there a few times and going back again nest year, the beaches are lovely and as digby says plenty of singles as well as couples
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.