Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Where is abroad?
They come to London from abroad
and I want to provide all services for them
Have you not asked a similar question in the past under another name?

Understood you the first time when you said abroad but that can be from anywhere, if we know where they are coming from then we might be able to help but You asked

What tour operate can organise a trip in London ( accommodation and all excursions) for a group of people of 30 from abroad.

So we assume from that you need it organising from their home country

You have the Username uktravelagent Is that your occupation?
About 30 people from France or Germany or Israel want to come to London for 5 or 7 days
And they have asked me to organise this trop from an airport to an airport ( transferring , accommodation, excursions). I want to outsource everything to a local tour company
You appear to be based in the uk and a travel agent so this is a very strange request.
Correct, I am in Sheffield, but I am an International Business Consultant and I receive such enquiries from my overseas customers time to time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.