Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Never done AI, but from what I've seen and heard I think keeping a 15 year old entertained may be dificult without leaving the complex much.

Mark
Hi We are taking 2x15 and 1x11 yr old to Ledra hotel in Paphos so we are hoping there will be enough to do there,we go on 19 Aug nexty year,T.
We had an overnight stay in the Ledra due to our Easyjet flight being delayed last week. Whilst sunbathing in the morning I noticed that the animation team seemed to be doing an excellent job and were very friendly, there seemed to be plenty going on for all ages. The pools were nice, as was the breakfast and beachside location. It is mostly AI I think, and there was a poolside snack place serving pizza and other snacks during the morning (useful if you miss breakfast). The room was OK, not the best or worst we've had.
I have stayed at the Phatheon Beach and that always had a good atmosphere.

Kath x
Hi

Glad to hear something about the Ledra,I've heard that the rooms are due for a refurb,hope they'll be done for next season,although they look okay in the brochure.T.
I would highly recommend the Phatheon Beach, something going on all day and night for ALL ages. We are going back again this Xmas and New Year. Enjoy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.