Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Donny
personally i normally go half board
only been to tunisia twice both times on half board
its not expensive to eat at lunch time or indeed any other time and some places do have day time menus
price wise im struggling to remember exactly but 3-4 pound per person would be in the price range depending on what you drink may increase this slightly

most lunchtimes ive never spent more than 15-18 dinar for 2 people

beer prices at night seem to depend on where you are slightly more expensive in the hotels but not overly so still cheap compared to uk prices

spirits seem to be very expensive but cant comment as i normally drink bottled local lager or draught beer

i am sure others on here may have more info
Half board every time for me as eating out is cheap and I do like to try different restaurants. Imported spirits are expensive (if you can find them) so it is worth taking your duty free for a drink on the balcony in the evening.
We returned home yesterday,having upgraded to full board in our hotel for £4 a day each with no regrets,but eating out is very resonable,we had to purchase a lunch on our last day because we had a late flight home.pizza was on average 6 dnr,£2.40,fries £1.60,cola 70p in a nice restaurant in the marina,hotel were not much more,we always had a couple of drinks on our balcony in the evening,our hotel didnt stop you from bringing in drinks from the supermarket ,and they didnt stop you from having your own drinks around the pool,so it was a cheap holiday for us.
Hia, we also went half board and occasionally ate a proper lunch, (eg, spag bol, kebab & chips) normally came to about 10 -12 dinars for 2, thats about 5 or 6 pounds, including drinks :)
I personally would prefer half board, as it was so inexpensive :)
Roo
Me and my family travelled to Tunisia in July this year and went half board and like the others i found it cheap to eat out and try different places, like it so much so have booked 2 weeks for July 2008 we are going to try self catering and upgrade out there for our second week, whatever you choose im sure you will enjoy :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.