Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
the hemera hotel in side just check reviews ive been 3 times and am going back next may aswell. brill hotel :lol: :lol: :lol:
entertainment in a few places animation team , and live music etc at another place. 24 hour lobby bar all inclusive.
letoonia in fethiye, they have live entertainment, theatre and a disco, its a 24 hour all inc with the added bonus of some international brands, fantastic views, various restaurants, bars and beaches dotted around the complex, have a look at its website

http://www.letoonia.com/fethiye/eng/konum.htm

another fab 1 is lykia world but thats only full board +, so drinks only available free in restaurants til about 9.30 pm. but it is a wonderful place, check out its website

http://www.lykiaworld.com/Index.aspx?txtLanguage=en
thanks - will definately check these out - we're looking to book early for next summer with aegaen flights and the hotel independantly as it is working out almost half the price this way.

Have you ever booked this way before?
yes ive booked both these hotels i recommended on diy, i booked both through http://www.somewhere2stay.com as they were the cheapest at the time but there are others to try inc ringing the uk lykia office direct, have a look at the feedback on these hotels and the photos ive put in the gallery on them both, think there are threads running on both of them too, lykia wins slightly but is a lot dearer lol

i think travelrepublic does both these hotels too
I would second the Hemera in Side.It is the only hotel that I have been in worldwide where the entertainment was so good we stayed in the hotel on an evening every night for 2 weeks.
Hi I was just about to ask if anybody had stayed at the Hemera hotel when I clicked on this post!! I have just booked for next October (need to book early to get free child place). Dont normally do all-inclusive but everone gave it such a good write-up,I thought I'd give it a go. Looks like ive made a good choice. The brochures say no lifts but I believe its had a big re-furb and now has lifts to all floors, am I right? Lynne
yes there are lifts at the hemera came back in june

dave
I would agree to an earlier post Club Letoonia has really good entertainment and quite proffesional. We have been to Turkey on many occasions and basically they are all much the same but this was far superior. Actually it was the best out of all the all inclusives we have been to.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.