Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
are you looking for a package deal or are you wanting to book it all seperate? what dates??
I have already booked my flights way back in Dec with EJ
May5th till 11 or 12th. I just need some ideas really
have you tried travelrepublic.co.uk or booking.com

i have had some great deals with both
We have used the Gardenia Park in Fuengirola a few times and find it very good
Right on the beach
try lowcostbeds or alpharooms they are both good just make sure you review before you book
I know what sites to look at I am looking for hotel recs really.
I have just returned from an all-inclusive stay at HM Gran Hotel, La Cala. Liked it very much. No skimping on the all-inclusive part of the package as far as alcohol went. Extremely generous they were! Hotel crew were very hospitable. Could not fault them. Read lots of gripes about the hotel chow before I left. No complaints among our party. Hard to please some folk, I guess. Hotel is right on the beach. Worth checking out.
http://www.hmgranhotel.com/english/index.html
that hotel looks nice however there are no prices on the website but it looks out of my price range really
Not cheap, yes, but a decent all-inclusive is not going to be. A week in June, two sharing, is £390 each at the Gran, booking through Travel Republic.
:really thats a bit too buch really, I am looking at £250 each maximum but I am stuck still, I was going t o book a private villa type thing but against that now and still going for all inc.
Gardenia Park. Travelrepublic 7th to 14th May £399.97 for two travelling.
Type KINGSTON into the promo code box
In my experience, from a golfing holiday in Magaluf with friends, low-cost All-inclusive deals give you what you pay for: poor quality drinks and inedible food.

In the week we were in our hotel, no-one ate there more than once. We even went out for breakfast. As for the alcohol on offer, the beer was okay, but the spirits were rough. The whisky would have killed Geronimo.

To me, if you are on a tight budget, try to find a low-cost private rental apartment, buy your food and alcohol from local supermarkets and eat and dink in the apartment most nights. You still have the same sun, sand and sea as everyone else during the day which, I assume, is what most of us go abroad for.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.