Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi

You'll find a dedicated thread HERE.

Pippy :D
not flown with them to goa but have to many other destinations.have to say about as good as monarch!!! ( ie: not very good) old crappy planes,disinterested crew just about sums it up.
Sorry I dont agree, we have always flown Brittania and have always been happy with them. In fact we flew back this Thursday from Goa and everything was fine. The crew were great and nothing was too much trouble.

Sue
Ive been on many Thomson holidays and I think they are one of the better companies to use. This year we flew to Goa with Monarch - NO COMMENT!!!! Last year we flew to Goa with Brittania (a Thomson holiday) and I much prefered Thomson holidays.
Flying to Goa I am not too fussed which airline cos I am just deperate to get there, but coming back, now thats a different story :(
I flew with britannia on my first visit to Goa in i think it was 1996 and i can say they were extremely good!

The best airline ive flown with in my whole life and ive flown with monarch, JMC, mytravel, and flying colours ( dont think they operate anymore)
We flew with Britannia last year to Goa and we found them better than many other charter flights. The food and flight crew were fine. I also found the seats in economy to be more comfortable than those of First choice.

Paula
Phew!

Thanks everyone!
If you go regularly get a price from the hotel or where ever you use for the following year, book it , then go scheduled. As long as you are'nt going at the peak peiriods it wo'nt cost you any more in the long run and you will be treated better by whichever airline you choose Alan
For discussion about individual airlines, please check out our Flight Only, Airlines & Airports forum.

I will close this thread now to reduce duplication.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.