Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Turkey talk
10 Posts
Hi Phil. where are you going? We fly in to Bodrum and we are staying in Gumbet. This is our 10th time to Turkey. We have previously been to Olu Deniz,Side,Kusadasi and Akyarlar. This will be our third visit to Gumbet. :wave:
Looks very swish! We are once again staying at WOW Bodrum resort which I can highly recommend. :wave:
Im starting to see why people love it

As a family We've had some truely memorable holidays in Turkey Phil . I'd even go so far as saying they were our best :D We holidayed there for many years until recently when we just felt a bit "Turkeyed out". and wanted to try some new destinations. Personally Im feeling the urge to get back there now but my husband isnt quite so keen yet .

lyn
I think I need to start vernturing out of Antayla but I like going to the same place each year lol

Hi Lyn, :wave:

Im so glad I chose last year to give the canaries a miss! Least there will be a few places in Turkey before I change again! lol It was never really a place I would have considered before but it paid off.

Im sure you can change his mind :
Lyn, get him to the WOW,he won't want to go anywhere else. We enjoyed our recent week in Egypt but we both said we wished we had gone to Turkey instead. It get's a bit addictive,especially when you find a really good hotel. As the saying goes,if it ain't broke,why fix it? Sharon x
:oops: LOL yes...been to Hisaronu/Olu Deniz several times and both our boys been back with g.friends/wife at various times. Have made some good friends in Hisaronu and always felt totally relaxed and safe there.

It's changed so much over the years now ..and having 'done' Kalkan and Turunc - we've gone back to Greece for our week + summer break. ;) I hear Dalaman airport has got better too! Our main holiday is usually March time to Thailand, Goa or Cambodia.
Phil, fingers are very useful when ordering your tipple, just say,"one Efes or Tuborg whatever," and while you're saying it, put the relevant amount of fingers up. Always works for me, though it's extremely rare for me to drink beer or alcohol out here !! :rofl :rofl

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.